Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Erotic Images of Spring Evenings Bath Oil

Florentine iris, white almond, and golden honey.

I am using testing this on my skin as opposed to using it in the bath.

In the decant: This smells like Dr. Pepper to me. :eek: Letting it sit for a few days didn't change that. It still smells like Dr. Pepper to me! If I inhale really deeply, I can detect a trace of the almond.

The boy originally thought it smelled like “really good cough syrup.” I don't get that at all, and besides, how could cough syrup smell good? :P

Wet: Dr. Pepper. It starts off that way and stays that way for a really long time. I am not familiar with Florentine Iris, but I think it must be that note giving me that impression. I looked it up online and discovered that it used to be used to flavor soft drinks.

Dry: The honey has emerged, and the Dr. Pepper scent seems to have dissipated. It is now a very light floral scent that stays close to the skin.

Verdict: Well, that was interesting! I won't be needing a bottle of this one, but I am glad that I was able to try it.

STRONG Almond at first. I normally love almond, but even this is a bit too much. On, much better, in fact, within a few minutes, I barely detect the almond. Now it is mostly the soft, powdery iris with a touch of honey. I quite like this, it's soft and feminine, and a weekend type oil, where you want to lounge around. It's soft, sexy and very comforting. I'll enjoy my decant, but I really can't afford full bottles due to the high shipping costs. Very nice!

This was a powdery honey with iris. I get a light trace of almond after a while, but in general it was just a powdery honey.

Powdery, pretty, honey.

this is a very strong almond at first- more cherryish than nutty. a bit later I get Iris and honey and it's a lovely powdery honey scent. it has a bit of an vintage/classic feel and I love that. :bunnyluv:

Edited by theseagrows

Mmmm, this is beautiful. At first it is a strong almond scent. It seamlessly morphs into a soft, powdery iris.