Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Female Beauty in Spiderweb Kimono Atmosphere Spray

White fig, tea leaves, oakmoss, and lilac blossoms.

Such a lovely atmo for Spring! I mostly smell the moss, which has the same dusky, fresh, and floral quality of the Spanish Moss SN, and the lilac. The fig note is delicious, sweet and unripened, and there are gentle hints of tea. It's very fresh in a good way!

I love this as a soft and pretty change from my usual dark, resiny, and smoky atmo sprays. I was most excited by the fact that there are lilac blossoms here, as I love the smell of lilac. I do smell it, but it is by no means a single note; the lilac does not overpower everything else as one might expect it would. This is actually very leafy/oak mossy, with just a touch of lilac and the barest whisper of fig. I used it today while I cleaned the house and now I am dreaming of Spring.

Really lovely, and I am glad I bought a bottle!

Review: Lilac dominant with strong tea support, and much softer sweetening support from the fig. The oakmoss is understated, giving it depth while still playing well with the other notes. This is a beautiful spring floral and makes me miss the lilacs in the yard of the house where I grew up. The fig cones out stronger over time, but the whole remains beautiful even as time changes its balance. This is to Spring what Dia De Los Muertos is to Autumn, and beautiful in a similar way.

Sweet fig top note, with a powdery floral base. This is very clean and delicate, definitely gives me a "white" vibe. It's very refreshing and light, a beautiful spring scent!

Honestly I can't pick out any scent that stands alone but I smell lilac and oakmoss. This is gorgeous, my favorite of the Lupers. Reminds me of a Spring day in the mountains of S. Korea just West of Seoul. Wow. I had to buy a bottle after demolishing my decant but now I need another...or two. Spring in a bottle.

I just had to come back here to restate how amazingly beautiful this is.

Edited by Herb Girl

When I first spray this, it has a candy-like quality. Perhaps it is due to the white fig and perhaps the lilac? I'm not sure. Then, the blend becomes less-sweet as the oakmoss becomes the dominant note, and it goes through a slightly soapy phase before settling as a lovely springtime scent.

I like this, and I may get a bottle before it goes away.

*edit* My decant is almost gone, so I went ahead and ordered a bottle. :D

Edited by dementia_divine

I get lilac and tea predominantly, with a hint of fig fruitness and refreshing oakmoss in support. I wish this came as a perfume - it's a wonderful springtime scent. Reminds me of playing outside at my parents' house when I was little, with their lilac tree in full bloom.

This is really really lovely. :wub2:

ooh so pretty and springlike! i smell mostly lilac and fig at first spray, then immediately after i get the tea leaves. oakmoss seems to be a background/base note to the scent. i love this combination of fig and lilac. lilac can be iffy for me but i am liking it a lot in this. i can see spraying this a lot in spring and early summer, or times when you want a fresh floral scent. very pretty.

This is so lilac and tea leaves, with a base of oakmoss. This is a sophisticated spring-like floral. It's heady, pretty, and very feminine. It does smell vaguely Shunga-esque, in that even the simplest of items feels very elegant and polished.