Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
cyberpuff

Orgy with Nine Women

Champaca magnolia, bourbon vanilla, blonde tobacco, and white honey.

The champaca starts off a little too sharp but warms up. Beautiful toasty tobacco surrounds it with a little honey and vanilla. The champaca stays a little on the sharp side but I think I like it!

Warm, tobacco honey with a bright magnolia note that gives it a certain brightness.
I've been chasing a bottle of this for while and ugh, it's super sexy.
The honey and creamy, swirly vanilla tobacco reminds me of Mrs. Bunce, St. Clare, even Black Lace. Rich and heady, the smoky, sultry quality makes it a velvety hit. So warm and inviting, I feel like the 10th woman rolling around on soft fur and pleasure.

Edited by Jenjin

Wore this to my H and I's first date. <3 Deep, sighing tobacco. Warm, thick, sleepy eyes and lazy smiles. It's so full of presence, I could smell this all day and feel like I've eaten. Background hints of nag champa; feels very white and creamy. My fave.

Where I'd wear this: Dates, always

A friend sent me a decant of this as I am a tobacco fiend and have been experimenting with sugary florals.

In vial blast of beeswax/honey so strong I thought I was smelling red musk or even leather. 😮 

On skin this almost instantly morphed into a champaca honey blend. ❤️ So pretty and delicate. Not getting any comparison to St Clare or Red Lantern where the tobacco was rich and boozy. This is creamy and pretty. Feminine. 

It is excited to find a heady floral I can wear, it appears Champaca is it!  Jasmine is headache inducing indoles on me and Rose becomes HELLO ROSE GARDEN in every blend. 

Smelling this blend Also helped me to isolate the creamy floral in “I will be strange, stout, in yellow stockings”. That is a scent I love, and I can attribute it to Champaca.