Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Larinessa

'Pink' scents

I personally find Mouse's Long and Sad Tale to be rather pink in feel, with the sweetpea and everything.

This.

Mouses long and sad tale is very pink.

Edited by Erinofhere

Croquet is a very pink scent to me--a very bright pink. High-pitched, slightly fruity, very sweet.

Normally, I avoid most scents that make me think of pink. They have a very rare moment in my wardrobe. But, here are some that make me think of pink and what shade, if that could help.

Eden- Light Rose pink

Pink Moon- Barely there pink, almost a variant of white

L'Essence de l'Engouement- Bright pink

Eve- Barbie Pink

Love- Cotton Candy pink

Croquet- Neon pink

Pele- Same as Pink Moon

Fae- Light pink

Diable en Boite- Hot Pink

Yeah, theses are the ones I keep for that RARE case where I feel like I need something pink or I wear something with a pink on it.

I just remembered one: Tweedledee! Smells very pink to me. Has Kumquat, white pepper, white tea and orange blossom. But for some reason it strikes me as a hot-pink/magenta kind of smell.

Just what it says in the title! Looking for scents that smell pink, whatever your interpretation is! I'm in the process of hunting down all of the various Pink-Named scents from the Lab, but I'd like some recommendations of other scents that smell pink to you!

Mouses long and sad tale

Mouse Circus

Velvet Unicorn

Ava (from OLLA)

If One Only Knew The Right Way To Change Them

Jailbait

These are the ones that immediately flew into my mind. I'd imagine the Pink Moons too, but I havent really smelled them.

Edited by Mellifluous

High Strung Daisies

Lady Death Savage (the description isn't all that "pink", but the first time I smelled it I immediately thought of pink)

Sticky Eyeballs and Floppy Entrails

Candy Phoenix

Just off the very tippytop of my head:

Vasilissa

Alice

Mouse's Long & Sad Tale

Jailbait

Aunt Caroline's Joy Mojo

Lucy's Kiss (this gives me an "antique rose" feeling specifically!)

Pink Snowballs

Maiden (really pale pastel pink here)

:bunnyluv:

Edited by Christine Daae

Mod Note: Merged this into the existing thread with the same name. Please do a search before creating a new topic, thanks!

On topic: Try Pink Moon! it's very pink.

I dont really know what defines pink but pink ice is listed as notes for the Amalthea Lunacy (moons of jupiter) and when I wear it, it really does smell and feel "pink" to me.

"flecks of pink ice haloed by rose-tinted amber"

Edited by _surya

Love (Pickman Gallery) if you can hunt it down, it's for sure the "pinkest" scent I have ever smelled. Plastic Pink Flamingo was pretty darn pink too (TOO PINK for me, it turned out) but it'll be ever harder to find.

Some others I haven't seen mentioned:

Gobo (pink grapefruit and cream? that's kinda pink)

Jiggery Pokery - pink pepper cotton candy with a sliver of orange peel and a hint of vanilla cream.

Peony Moon smells very pink to me

the 2015 13 thirteen with the cracked glass has a pink vibe to it.

battle fairy in training could go pink

pink wig gloss and maybe serving fish?

frau bei der selbstbefriedigung bath oil

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Rosy Maple yet! It is such a sweet pink. (Lemon blossom, vanilla bean, huckleberry, sweet pea, rose sugar, acai berry, and candyfloss.)

"The Small Harem" and "The Instructional Manual" from this years lupers smelled quite pink to me. I'd also say Kabuki from GC if you like licorice.

Liliths bubblegum and roses(I don't do rose but this one is super girly), Very Pink Surprise Cake paired with Strawberry Moon HG is so good. Of course, Pink Wig Spray.

Serving Fish is the "Pinkest" smell I own, with Pickman Gallery's Love a close second.

It looks like the new unicorn Allegory of Chastity will be super pink!

The Book from the recent Lupers is a rose I keep returning to (brown leather, tonka, bourbon vanilla tar, and a thin whiff of rose). The "thin whiff" is dominant and smells like a deep pink rose to me, wrapped in soft brown leather. I see it as earthy-toned reddish pink.

I am a confirmed hoarder of all things pink. Here's my most pink list.

Serving Fish

Lady in Speckled Pink Kimono

Vasilissa

Loli.Goth