Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Larinessa

'Pink' scents

Sorry if this Is a topic already in place, I looked but couldn't find one. Feel free to merge if there is.

What is your favorite 'Pink' sort of feeling/scented oils? I have recently been craving all things pink, (odd for a self professed edgy tomboy), and sweet girly pink scents are at the top of the list. I have Ghoulish, Golletts, Vasilissa, and have tried Pink Lace (a real love along with Ghoulish), and L' Essence De L'Engouement. Any other suggestions? I know Pink Snowballs is 'pink' but strong rose doesn't work on me. Looking towards the sweeter/sugar types.

I personally find Mouse's Long and Sad Tale to be rather pink in feel, with the sweetpea and everything. It's also my absolute favorite GC. :wub2:

Edited to add: Also, this Yule's La Befana is very "sugared flowers", so it might work as well. It's very good, at any rate.

Edited by Aviatrix

This may sound like an odd one, but Arkham is absolutely a pink scent to me. It reminds me of pink minty gum. It's very light and girly, refreshing and sweet. I often "smell in colour" and Arkham is the pinkest bpal I've come across.

Mouse Circus is pink to me - I love that one. :) (it's from Coraline)

The LE Midway is pink to me, as is

BPTP's Very Slightly Haunted Dollhouse - seems pink to me as well!

Love, Mouse Circus, and Pink Moon 2012 are some of my favorites. I find Butterflies, Flowers, and Jewels Attending to be pink (I don't know if it's just a personal association.) and I love that one.

I haven't sniffed it in a while but you might try Jailbait (Innocence defiled. Sticky pink bubblegum and the thick, sweet scent of orange and cherry lollipops smeared over a breath of heady womanly perfume.)

I really like Candy Phoenix (A dusky, yet effervescent mix of pomegranate and black currant candies, with a dusting of sugared pear and white apple.) It smells like grownup, sexy candy. It's definitely a dark pink rather than a bubblegum pink smell.

You could also check out Love (Marshmallows and rose sugar with whipped vanilla cream and a hint of strawberry.) It's a very candy-pink and sugary scent. It has rose in it which I know you said doesn't work on you in large doses. I seriously amp roses but this scent walked the like nicely between nice, soft, pretty rose and super overwhelming rose.

Jailbait is GC, the other two were LEs. Love was pretty recent though, it might not be too hard to find in swaps or sales...

There are also some scents from other companies that I like and are very pink but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to suggest non-BPAL... :unsure: If you want these suggestions, PM me. Unless I am actually allowed to post non-BPAL recs in which case I'll post them here. :)

Edited by unlaced

My favourite scents that are 'pink' to me are Plastic Pink Flamingo (LE) Velvet Unicorn (LE) Uncle Brian (LE) and Mother Shub's Toothsome Banketstaaf LE). There may be more, but these are the ones that come to mind :)

Totally agree with Mouses long and sad tale.. that actually popped into my mind before I even read Aviatrix's reply.

Also agree with Mouse Circus and Jailbait.

MLAST being a soft nuzzly faded pink, and the other two being Barbie pink :lol:

ETA: As for non-GC:

Serotine Bat is also semi-pink, to me, along with Loli-goth, and Velvet Unicorn.

Edited by Mellifluous

Desdemona see-sawed between "white" and "pink" for me and eventually went more towards the pink side, I think it was the sweet pea might have something to do with that ("sweet pea, carnation and water lily")

Hermia is my favorite pink scent. Sadly it's discontinued but you might be able to find some imps on the sale page. To me it smells like bubblegum with soft pink pepper.

What is your favorite 'Pink' sort of feeling/scented oils?

I love High-Strung Daisies from the GC. It smells very pink and perky on me.

I immediately thought of High-Strung Daisies. It's a very bright and pink sort of scent.

Now, I just tested Maiden today, and although it probably doesn't fall straight into the pink category, it could definitely be a very light rosy pink, in my opinion.

A scent fit for a childish tea party with ribbons and lace and a bouquet of roses and carnations as a centerpiece. Definitely some pink-ness going on.

Another vote for High-Strung Daisies. Smells almost bubblegummy to me.

In my review spreadsheet I also described Eve as a very pink-smelling floral - it's apple blossom, rose, ylang ylang, & golden honey - so your mileage may vary re: the rose, but might be worth a smell.

Loligoth, oh, so very pink.

And Strawberry Moon.

Oohhoho boy.. do I loves me some pink scents...

Here's my list of the top pink scents, IMHO:

Loli.Goth

Vasilissa

Lady in Speckled Pink Kimono

Hime Gyaru

Pink Phoenix

Kitty

Strawberry Moon 2012

Golletes <3 <3

Blooming Rose

Love

Lilith's Bubblegum & Roses

I'm not the "pink" type at all either, but immediately thought of Jailbait and High Strung Daisies! They are both SO pink and fun! :lol: Titania is another one that might work.

Mine would be...

Plastic Pink Flamingo

Velvet Unicorn

Velvet Pink Kitty

Love

Pink Lace

Golettes

Sprinklecake

Pink Snowballs

Jailbait