Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kashmira

A Great White Church Atmosphere Spray

Unholy incense drifting through mazelike streets: dragon’s blood resin, black frankincense, sickly-sweet cardamom, cassia, and myrrh.

This is a most interesting scent. At first sniff when sprayed in a room, I mostly smell cardamon and cinnamon. But when sprayed against linen(I sprayed it on the sheets), the heaviness of dragon's blood, myrrh and frankincense gives the atmosphere spray a depth that I didn't first notice. It might just be my imagination, but I almost catch a mild whiff of aquatic notes, making me think of a tall foreboding church by the seaside, looming large against the blackened night.

I do smell my true love, cinnamon, and other things. But did I mention cinnamon? Seriously though, this is like the companion of the Damsel oil, very nice.

This smells identical to the Lab's GC scent Serpent's Kiss which I LOVE.

The spices are definitely the same and there's the Dragon's Blood.

It's got some nice throw. I gave two spritzes to my bed linens and I can smell it all over the room and a bit down the hall.

If you love Serpent's Kiss give this a try. :joy:

I smell cinnamon, dragon's blood, and myrrh. Actually, the combination sort of smells like bloody incense. I sprayed the bathroom with it, and it smells sort of ominous and creepy. You know the shower scene in Psycho? This is what that bathroom smells like AFTER the fact. Like someone tried to cover up the crime, but it still.... lingers...