Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
reynardine

Snow Angel Atmosphere Spray

Cherubic spun sugar with a hint of lemon, sparkling peach, and floral tea.

Stronger florals than I expected, but it definitely has the lemon and peach with a bit of tea. I didn't really get the sugar in it. It seems like more of a spring/summer scent than winter.

Love this! I definitely get the sugar, lemon, and floral tea notes in this. It almost reminds me of a candy necklace. It seems like the sugar stands out above all for me. It's a very youthful and cheerful scent to me. I think I may need a back up bottle for the spring/summer :) Yummy!!

I love this! It's a super fresh and light scent. It's quite fruity and I can definitely pick up the tea with some floral but really it reminds me of a refreshing drink on a hot summer day because it is slightly chilly without being truly cold.

The overall scent reminds me of a fruit slushy - but NOT the processed, neon kind from a machine - more like a homemade one, made with fresh squeezed juices and fresh snow from outside. It's light and sugary and will still be awesome in warmer weather. Love it!

(Also my very first atmo spray!!)

This one is lovely! A little nose tingly at first, but a lovely light scent of flowers, sweet citrus and peach. Gives a very crisp, clean scent to the air

This is my first atmo ever! :D

It's very floral, more than I would have expected, but since it's floral tea instead of straight up floral, it feels mellower somehow.

There is also the freshness from a little hint of lemon, and the sweetness from the sugar is prominent.

But overall, it's not a strong scent, so it leaves my bedding (in this case) smelling just faintly sweet and gorgeous.

I love it! :wub:

Edited by Aviatrix

Gosh I LOVE this - but I swear I'm smelling bright christmas trees and butter mints…. is the tea making my nose think pine? Either way I just adore it.

It smells like sophisticated, playful fun. <3

One of my favorite atmos so far! Very, very well balanced. Sugar, lemon, peach, and a light hint of florals. The tea isn't too present to me. Fresh and girly. Going to be awesome in hot weather!!

This one reminds me of candy! Another reviewer mentioned a candy necklace... I think that's an adequate description of this scent. I mainly get the sugar and the lemon, and then the peach, and after it settles for a while, I get the floral tea note (but it isn't nearly as strong as the other notes). I really like it! I wouldn't say that it is a winter scent as it is probably better suited for spring or summer, but it's very nice. :D

My decant is almost empty, and I will be needing a bottle!

This one reminds me of Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat, and I adore that, so I adore this. Luckily I don't get any florals, just a sweet lemonade scent. I got a decant and then a full bottle. :D

Snow Angel definitely smells like sweet lemonade with a few floral notes. As a scent, it reminds me more to Lemon Scented Sticky Bat than its name sake.

Big throw, and strong potency. Thankfully, its light, if not, I'd find it overwhelming.