Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
hexatomic

Aromatherapy recs for NaNoWriMo

I just know I'm going to hit the fatigue slump hard, so I figured I'd ask while the sun's still shining on this little venture and have a few days for sales forum purchases to wend their way to me. I'm not big on aromatherapy, but I've heard citrus and ginger are good for productivity, so hit me with your best "gettin' shit done" scent recs! My skin's a little too sensitive to wear anything with heavy spices like cassia but other than that I'm open to whatever.

(PS, my heroine's named after the Dragon's Mouth orchid, so orchid recs are also appreciated!)

Edited by hexatomic

Manhattan has orchid in it and has a lot of citrus - kind of crisp - I can see it as a "get things done" scent. If you are looking for ginger - Kumiho is the most ginger-y GC I know, it is just ginger and green tea. Mag Mell is a warmer ginger scent, it has grass, lemon verbena, and amber. Reminds me of being outside on a warm spring day. Pele is an aquatic + ginger, smells tropical.

If you are interested in Limited editions, Entangled is an intense, sparkly, honeyed ginger.

Also think about what smells get *you* moving, they might not be the same as standard aromatherapy.

Best wishes on NaNoWriMo!

Edited by Cactus

IBT hair gloss. And while you're at it, you can add a description of the smell of your character's hair somewhere. :yum: