Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Tomorrow is our 6th wedding anniversary, I'm going to wear White Phoenix.

Congratulations, andrabell! Here's to many years of happiness for you both! :P

I haven't thought much about what I'll wear tonight. It'll only be a small get-together since my daughter's been sick. I usually run on instinct at the last minute when choosing a scent, but I think I might be in the mood for Les Bijoux tonight. That may change at a moment's notice, though.

i really have no clue what to wear tonight...last year i wore black moon, and the year before i wore stardust.

part of me is leaning towards event horizon, though i don't know if that's very new years-y. i guess i'll decide later.

I'm anointing myself with TAL Energy and White Light, for sure. As for BPAL, possibly Green Phoenix or Priala; I like the phoenix allegory.

Aha! I couldn't figure out what to wear for a while - but I'm wearing aged Snake Oil today, and Midnight Kiss tonight (even though the Boy has to work, and I probably won't get to see him ;.; )

Edited by SeaLady

I have no idea what I wore for Christmas Eve or Christmas day, but right now I'm wearing Lurid Library since I'll be here snuggled up next to a book during the count down!

On xmas, I wore Lick It One More Time. And tonight, I decided on The Phantom Calliope, just because it's so delicious on me that I couldn't wait until tomorrow to wear it.

I wore Egg Nog on Christmas Eve (which is when my in-laws did all the Christmas stuff).

Think I wore Death Cap on Christmas, but I don't remember- heh.

I wore The Perilous Parlor to Christmas 2.0 with my family, and I'm wearing Sugar Skull tonight, because I love it right now.

Since our family makes a big deal of New Year's Day as well and we all get together... I'm wearing Hony Mone. I had no idea what it was to be until I opened the box. But yes. That's it. :P

On Christmas Eve I wore Noche Buena since... well, it was apt. On Christmas Day I wore Fruit of Paradise, simply because I was in a Fruit of Paradise mood.

Edited by Tulliver

I wore Winter of Our Discontent on Christmas, just like last year. I think it's becoming a holiday tradition for me :P

This New Year's Eve I wore Green Tree Viper. I have no idea why, I just felt like it went with my outfit (yes, perfume must match what I'm wearing).

Aha! I couldn't figure out what to wear for a while - but I'm wearing aged Snake Oil today, and Midnight Kiss tonight (even though the Boy has to work, and I probably won't get to see him ;.; )

I hadn't thought of Midnight Kiss for New Year's Eve, but how perfect!

Christmas day I wore Oya to test it and it ended up being a really lovely holiday scent, with the dark fruit and spice. I'm not sure what I wore Christmas Eve but it was more than likely Haloa since I've had that on a lot lately.

I wore Midnight Kiss yesterday and didn't even realize how appropriate it was until partway through the day.

I wore the Gibbous Moon on Christmas day and Blue Moon '07 for New Year's Eve. No special reasons or connections, I just felt like them.

I wore Snake Oil to the NYE party I went to last night. Ended up getting my wrists molested by drunk boys, both of whom proclaimed it the best perfume they'd ever smelled and demanded the address for the Lab.

I think I'll wear El Dia de Reyes or The Snowstorm to our Christmas services- my family celebrates on the Julian calendar, so we have Christmas on the seventh.

Spooky on Christmas, mostly because I was entertained by the idea of going about smelling like coconut rum when I had to GO TO WORK (*grumbles*).

Wore Coyote and the Coiled Serpent for New Year's Eve (had to work again). Coyote because of both the Trickster and 'God of change' aspect, and the Coiled Serpent because wearing it makes me feel grounded.

Tomorrow I trudge back to school with statistics and A&P waiting for me... I'm pondering what to wear. I'm thinking it might be an Et Lux Fuit kind of day... I could use some sunshine.

ETA: And it's Sugar Skull '07, FTW this morning.

Edited by cordia

I did go with Enraged Orangutan Musk for NYE, as it's a great party scent and one I don't wear often. For New Year's Day, I've been wearing my remaining drops of Tarot: Death.

I originally slathered on Mistletoe '07 for the Christmas Day trip to my mother's house, but after about 30 minutes it was gone! So I spritzed on my old standby (my EDT of Australian Copperhead) before we got there -- funny side story, but Teh Manthing had gotten out to fill up the car when I decided to smellify myself. When he got back in the car, he asked, "why does it smell like a chipmunk whorehouse in the car?" :D :D

Anyway, at one point I was giving my mom a hug and she exlaimed, "you smell good!" She thought that Aussie Copperhead smelled bad before when I wore it (which I think is the red musk doing that), but apparently the drydown appeals to her.

During our trip to Florida, I think I wore Hungry Ghost Moon exclusively (as everything else seemed a bit too cloying in the heat). Back home on New Year's Eve (our anniversary), I wore Snow White. :P

december 23rd my youngest brother and his wife and three kids come by every year to wish me happy holidays and socialize over coffee and cookies. there is always a lot of hugging, when they arrive and when they leave.

this year i was generously covered with the masque, and after they left the following conversation took place:

husband: you smell like sex.

me: really? is that a good thing or a bad thing? (you know, wink wink)

husband: well...

*pause*

me: are you telling me i just hugged my whole family smelling like we just had sex?

husband: pretty much.

:P

edit: oops i forgot to put in what i was originally going to post about: on xmas eve i wore rose red, and at the family xmas party on boxing day i wore snake oil. new year's eve i wore black lace.

Edited by lefthandmade