Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Without the Halloween LEs in the running, what BPAL will you wear on Halloween?

Got one in mind or whatever appeals to your whim?

I've decided on ZOMBI. Mmm..."Zom-bee" (use your best creepy zombi voice)

i wanted to wear zombi too! that would've been so killer, but i can't find anyone to trade with for it. ah well. i'll just wear samhain if i like it, or dia de los muertos if i prefer that one (and if you can get that one out to me before halloween. i keep forgetting that you ordered it for me!). it might just depend on however i feel that day.

I will wear either Bloodlust or Red Moon, or possibly my beloved Chaos Theory, depending on my costume, which I've yet to decide on.

Jack, the first version. My imp has enough for one last wearing. It'll be, like, an event, and stuff.

I'm being a Zombie for halloween, so I will wear Zombi for halloween. Got to!

If it arrives in time I'm hoping for All Saints or Samhain.

But if not.. I'll decide on something.

I am going to be a geisha, so I think Queen Mab might be fitting. Dark, but feminine...unless one of my orders comes along and I find something new.

I'll probably wear Haunted out for Halloween clubbing, maybe with some Black Rose on top. It just seems appropriate! For Samhain ritual...alas, I have no Samhain! But I *do* have Three Witches, which I will layer with Jack for a pumpkin-pie effect. :P

Red Devil, I imagine - I'm going to wear my normal clothes, plus a pair of devil horns that I have (my old standby costume, as I haven't had time to come up with something new this year!). Or possibly Dia de los Muertos if it's here in time, but I doubt it.

Barring the Halloween LEs?!? :P

I'm gonna have to side with Laurel_the_Woodfairy - Jack II layered with Three Witches. I'm testing it today - and it is so nummy. :D

Well, if I get Samhain in time, I will wear that. If not, I will wear Jack II. Either way, I'll smell terrific!

Anne Bonny :P

I got this one in my original order early this summer and was intrigued to learn more about her (since by boyfriend is currently obsessed with pirates). So...I decided to be her for Halloween! So it's a bit fitting to wear this perfume, don't ya think?

I'm not sure I need to find something really chaotic to wear. I'm going to go as one of my comic book ppl ( I know whats punk huh ??Pimp my stuff with no shame lol ). I still need to put together whats I'll wear but.. the scent I want it to be really strong .. I might wear perversion with some thing over it.

Edited by SpinalDesign

All Saints. I've been wearing it the last few days and I totally love it. Given that I'm being a fairy this year for Halloween (please no comments about it being unoriginal, I grew up being a cowgirl almost every year because it was easiest on my mother), I think All Saints will go perfectly :P

i know i won't be getting my LE's in time for halloween 'cause i'm in canada so i'll probably be wearing either velvet or giving harvest moon another go. i find there's something mysterious about velvet so that'll be a good choice. :P