Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I almost started basically this same thread this morning. :D

I wore a pirate costume to work today. I figured a Halloween pirate might smell a little like Eastern spices, incense, and candy -- so I wore July's 13 mixed with Hungry Ghost Moon! :P

I'm dressed up as Delirium from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series and I'm wearing Cheshire Cat because I though it sounded like something she would wear. I was going to combine Alice and the Cheshire Cat, but I chickened out.

I went as Sin, so I absolutely slathered myself in Hellfire because I think it smells like evil church. My boyfriend couldn't stop sniffing me all night.

I went as Little Red Riding Hood to a party on Friday, but tonight it is going to be turned ionto Little DEAD Riding Hood. :P

I ended up going with Black Forest on Friday. I haven't decided if I should do the same tonight.

I went as Little Red Riding Hood to a party on Friday, but tonight it is going to be turned ionto Little DEAD Riding Hood. :P

I ended up going with Black Forest on Friday. I haven't decided if I should do the same tonight.

I'm Little Red Riding Hood as well, and wanted to go for a Little Red after she kills the wolf, but the faux fur didn't get here in time. I'm wearing Al-Shairan because it smells like home-baked goodies!

I'm going as a lobbyist (complete with fangs), so probably Imp. Or maybe Aunt Caroline's Money Draw :P

I'm not in costume since I'm not going out. But callers to my house for Trick or Treat were greeted by me in my Treat BPTP t-shirt, REALLY lovely witchy hat, courtesy of my local Sainsbury's, and Samhain '07 on which I'm currently utterly fixated. I just cannot get enough of this one. *sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffs deeply* :P

I'm going as a lobbyist (complete with fangs), so probably Imp. Or maybe Aunt Caroline's Money Draw :P

OMG, that's hilarious! (Says the daughter of a lobbyist who cringes everytime she hears the work her Dad is doing...)

I'm costumeless today, sadly. I'm just not creative enough this year to come up with anything wonderful.

Leaving in a few minutes to take my kiddo trick-or-treating with a neighbor. People think I'm wearing Halloweenish garb no matter what time of year it is, so I'm just wearing gothier-than-normal makeup and one of my top-hatted skeleton shirts (white skeleton,velvet tophat,dark grey background) with the usual black clothing. Scents: I thought about this a long time today,since I have so many Halloween scents. Decided on Samhain '07 (and a touch of Possett's Halloween.)

Daughter is wearing a gorgeous masquerade mask and feather boa. She just decided on Scarecrow as her scent.

Edited by Blupest

I went as "Fanservice" and I smell like delicious delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake!

On Saturday's Halloween party I was a sideshow snake woman *cough* and wore Faiza! Today at work, I'm a pirate (okay, so I look like a bar wench) and am wearing Cthulhu as it's the only aquatic I really like. Oh man, I forgot how much I loved Cthulhu!!

My friend is going as Crowley and I as Aziraphale, from Good Omens. However, the Great Sword of War is the closest thing I have to matching, so that's what I'll be wearing.

Yesterday I was a sexy serial killer leading about my gimp-boy. I wore Perversion & Smut layered together :P

Today I am a boring old pirate, but I am wearing Pirate Moon, natch!

N.

I almost wore Pirate Moon for Beth and Ted, but I'm dressed (yet again) as Carmen Sandiego, and even though her signature scent should probably be something from Wanderlust, I'm wearing SWANK. I've come to associate it with her. :P

I'm a witch with green skin and long, purple hair. I have a black velvet gown with pale green satin accents and a magnificent black pointed hat. I'm loaded down with glittering dark jewels. Horreur Sympathique seemed like the perfect scent!

I wish I could wear this every day!

I didn't get really dressed up today. Just wore my Trick tee to work - and kids will be greeted by it. (And the boozy smell of Spiked Punch. :P ) whee!