Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Right now Samhain 2005 with a splash of Beaver Moon 2012 over Pumpkin Pie bath oil. Later tonight when I take the kids trick or treating it'll probably be either Sticky Pillowcase or Trick or Treat. Bedtime will most likely be Jack.

Edited by killerklown

Samhain for when I'm giving out candy for the kids! I'm going as a mad scientist lab assistant since well. I already had all the necessary props, ahah.

I wish I could see your costumes!

Rather than handing out candy with friends and going to a memorial service it seems I might be staying home tonight due to rain. :cry2:

At least I can still hand out candy while dressed appropriately for a ren faire. Oh, and wearing Mary Shelley too.

Edited by patina

I'm dressed as Beverly Harris from Roseanne, and while I like the idea of wearing a BPAL that coordinates with my costume, I'm still so obsessed with So Below that I'm wearing it every day. Maybe tonight I will wear a white floral to match my character better.

Samhain 2013. I'm working this evening, so I won't be able to give out candy, but we're having a small party at work. I don't have a costume as such but I'm wearing a black tee with a jack o'lantern design, and a little witch's hat with black and orange feathers.

Fearful Pleasure while I help the SO hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters, but Samhain '13 over that later on.

Edited by thekittenkat

I'm slathered in Samhain 2007 (which is my favorite year), and Fearful Pleasure! I took my cousins trick-or-treating this afternoon and and I was surrounded in a happy scent cloud of smokey apples and leaves. :D

I can't wear any vintage of Samhain, but I wore Ondurdis tonight...fabulous. I slathered Bloodbath bath oil on my arms this morning...:-)

Yeah, Zombie totallly freaks me out...

I know, right? There have only been two that give me the creeps: that, and Whitechapel.

And Depraved is nasty, but in a very different way. :sick:

Hope you had a good Halloween, Zii, whatever you smelled like.