Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Happy Easter to everyone!

I ended up wearing The Reward of my Benevolence, it was the only thing that smelled right...

Hope everyone had a happy Easter!

I suppose it might be a tad ironic, but my scent of the day ended up being my new bottle of Dorian.

Happy Easter! Ended up not wearing any perfume today, but I put a ton of Hair Loosened and Soiled in Mid Orgies in my hair, haha. Maybe the name wasn't appropriate for church and Easter dinner but it smells so sweet and nice.

I've decided to wear Lick It Vigorously for April fools as the name makes me giggle ^_^ it was a close call between that and F5 But it's going to be super hot today so I need something cooling

I'm wearing Snow White to celebrate Mother's Day. It's one of my favorites and makes me happy! :wub2:

...I just reminded myself with this post that I have a bottle of Spanish Moss for my mom today. Sweet! B)

Spanish Red Carnation under Hod. White carnation would have been more appropriate, but these are what I have. Carnations were my mom's favorite flowers (hence the tattoo in my avatar), so I'm going a little overboard today. It's my tenth Mother's Day without a mom, and it's worse than the first one for some reason (the first one after she passed away was the day I got my animal cracker tattoos).

So I'm going as a character I am fondly calling Elanor, inspired by Edgar Allen Poe. It's black feathers, a great gothic print dress and ghost make-up. I was wondering what of the following scents seemed to be most fitting.

Graveyard Dirt

Zombi

Placophobia

Samhain

Achulophobia

Haunted Houses

13 (september)

Dead Dreams of Days Forsaken

Door 13

Lurid Library

Also, feel free to rec other things, but the list is all things I own, and as Halloween is tomorrow, I won't be able to aquire anything I don't already have.

Raven Moon, Mictecacihuatl, Black Pumpkin Floss, and obviously, Samhain might work for that :) of course, that's no help...

have fun!

I haven't tried many on your list but I do think that both Zombi and Samhain would be pretty. They both have an "outdoorsy" vibe that makes them fun for bar crawls or trick or treating.

Mictecacihuatl is one I have, but it smells very sweet on me, and I was looking for a darker scent, though I'll consider it.

I kind of think Graveyard Dirt or The Lurid Library would be perfect. Your costume sounds awesome! :wub2:

Thanks so much! I was seriously considering Graveyard Dirt, but I felt that might be too easy.

Halloween scents, everyone? I'm putting on Sugar Skull '12 this morning, but I think I'll cycle through a few before the weekend is over.

Well, I was such a mess trying to scramble and get into costume for work that I forgot to pick out a bottle, so I'm wearing good old Snake Oil. I think that's appropriate enough for a Fairy Gothmother, don't you? :skull: