Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Hmm, Aeval would make sense too, but I still have to test Host of the Air, so I think that's what I'll put on tomorrow morning!

EDIT: Haha, didn't even notice the post right above me...

Edited by bellumed

I'm not actually doing much for St.Patrick's day but I will be wearing a green shirt and Roadhouse "Weedy dandelion and hops with a whiff of tobacco and hemp and a swirl of booziness." it doesn't go too beery on me luckily

I'm now leaning toward Banshee Beat for today. I only have a decant that I rarely wear, but it's a special occasion, after all.

I took the kids and a couple of their friends down to the St. Paddy's parade. It was fuhREEZN, but Harp of Cnoc I'Chosgair makes it seem like spring can't be that far off.

:wub2:

Today I'm wearing Metal Rabbit for my daughter's 2nd birthday, a BPAL keepsake from the year she was born! Happy Birthday to my sweet Lyssa! :wub2: :princess:

The Lilies and Languors of Virtue smells like church on Easter Sunday to me, a very wonderful association. The older kids perform bits of Godspell every year, everyone is dressed up so pretty, it's sunny and the church is filled with white Calla Lilies.

It really feels like beauty and rebirth.

I will probably be waiting for my big bottle, but I know I will wear my decant on Easter Sunday! Eh, maybe Good Friday too, I am so DONE with winter, I want it to be spring...

Edited by stellamaris

I will probably be wearing something light and springy on Good Friday as well! A friend is getting married on Good Friday (which feels a weird to me, I confess!) That said, I want to wear something that's light and full of love and hope. I'm thinking maybe Agape.

LOL withjoy, just think of it as the death of their solitary lives as singles, to the rebirth of their married selves. See, I can spin almost anything :lol:

I love Agape, but I associate it very strongly with work, as our Donna gave me a bottle, and that's where I always wore it. It's so pretty though, and the label art is glorious.

Today I wore Overprotective Possessed Talking Doll for my daughter's birthday party! It was a Toy Story theme. Ha ha!

At the Mad Monster Party horror convention, I wore Goblin on Friday and Third Charm yesterday. I think today I might wear another one of my Weenies for the last day of the con, but I haven't decided on one yet. I'm leaning towards something pumpkiny, although Bloody Banister would make a lot of sense.

Dabbed on some Mme. Moriarty for my Birthday Breakfast with the siblings today. I'm the eldest so it seems fitting. Plus, I have big love for it. :D

I'll probably slather something chocolatey and win over easter. Velvet or Boomslang v2 (the two chocolate blends that actually work on me) will be my go-to scents for the day.

My family is atheist with pagan leanings and catholic roots (haha wut), so we usually do something ironic over the holiday.

I wore Doc Constantine today for my child's doctor appointment. It went well...must have been good luck! ;)

Kindly Moon for Good Friday...and hopefully good luck for a long day working in retail! :wacko:

Today, I'm wearing The Vine.

Tomorrow we're going to the Polish church with my grandparents and getting our Easter baskets blessed, and then we're going to the cemetery afterward. I'm thinking something floral. Perhaps the Lilies and Languors of Virtue?

For Easter Sunday, I'm still not quite sure! Maybe Titania, because sweet pea and fruit. But I could also do Black Temple Burlesque Troupe or Velvet, because chocolate. Even if both of them are a bit too sultry for a Catholic holiday. Though I am, as my mom likes to say, a hippie liberal commie heathen, so I guess it doesn't matter. :lol:

[edited a typo!]

Edited by tharsei-thanate

I don't do much for Easter, but I decided to wear Schrodinger's Cat for it anyway. It seems fruity and springy and it even has some chocolate!

Mayan Chocolate with Annatto Seed, Anaheim Pepper, Cinnamon, and Vanilla Bean today! Happy Easter! :bunnyluv: