Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Tonight for Christmas Eve: Mother Shub's Gingerbread Temples

Christmas Morning: Sweet Lavinia's Dread Puddings

Later on Christmas: Mother Shub's Cthulhustollen

Edited by bellumed

Lick it Softly, mixed with L'Occitaine Verbena lotion provided to us by the ship ms Discovery II. Docked in Wurzburg for Chrisymas day. Very warm here!

Lick it Softly, mixed with L'Occitaine Verbena lotion provided to us by the ship ms Discovery II. Docked in Wurzburg for Chrisymas day. Very warm here!

Yesterday, during work, I did a mix of Rose Red, Bittersweet Chocolate Bath Oil, and The Lick It's I had. Joys of making Christmas presents at the last minute. That night, for family party, I did Mother Shub's Cthulhustollen. Today, I'm just sticking to Knecht Ruprecht. This should be interesting.

Last night I went walking through Old Town Albuquerque and wore Ghost House layered with Belladonna. I thought it was fitting scent to see luminas, with old houses, lights and falling leaves on the ground in crispy cold.

Today I am wearing Hellion V.2 prototype because it just arrived in the mail yesterday! Seems like I have been waiting forever for it! I'm watching Dexter with my husband and having a stress free holiday.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Chimera, oddly enough. It's a slushy day and I wanted something cozy, and Chimera always reminds me of Northern European baking. I also put a bit of Snow White on my hair yesterday, and the stuff sticks around for ever.

I wore Blue Snowballs over the weekend, Midnight Mass for yesterday, Dec. 24, Snow White for today, Christmas Day, and Sparkling Apple Cider for NYE. The SO's family is having a dinner party tomorrow, so I will wear something light, perhaps snowy or icy.

Edited by thekittenkat

Christmas eve was CC: Female (it's my fanciest scent, and my parents took us out to a fancy dinner last night!) and today was Snow White 2005 :D

I also wore Snow White today, she seems to be a popular choice! And my cousin-in-law told me I smelled "really good" when she hugged me. :)

Yesterday I wore The Most Magnificent Christmas Tree; today I wore Possets Gingerbread Whorehouse :)

On Christmas day I wore Nabby Gardner's Holiday Globules, just cause.

I think it would be juicily festive in a cold environment but the fruityness was also great at our hot summery christmas in upsidedownland.

On Christmas Day I wore Mother Shub's Holiday Temples. It wasn't cold here, but I wanted something cozy anyway and nothing too bold. For New Year's Day I plan to wear Economic Recovery.

I'm wearing Economic Recovery today, because we *finally* closed on our refi this morning after months and months of bank nightmares. Hallelujah!!! ...and oh please let this be the start of a better cash flow!

I'm wearing Ides of March 2010 today. I always forget how awesome this scent is! I should really wear it more often. :wub:

I'm torn between Dorian and Aeval for St. Patrick's Day. Dorian might win out simply because I like it more, but I haven't tried Aeval more than once. Hmm.

Wild Swans at Coole for St Patrick's Day! It's supposed to be reminiscent of Autumn, but to me it is so strongly associated with the cool, magical green of Ireland that it is perfect for now!