Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I wore Miskatonic U for Thanksgiving, because it smells like my mom's cookies. :wub2: I may do that again for the family Christmas shindig. For Yule with the boyfriend, probably something warm and sexy like Jezebel or maybe my last gasp of Haunted Palace.

I wore The Russian Dance to go see the Nutcracker this past Friday, and have been wearing Nes Gadol Haya Sham ever since. :wub2:

(hmmm, we should maybe have a candle-related emoticon that isn't either the villagers or the furious enflamed face!)

I will be wearing Vixen tonight for our first Holiday party. It is one of my favorites, and seems to fit the holiday mood.

Maybe my toddler will sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer in homage to my bpal ;)

Sugar Cookie 2011 to run errands and prepare for my vacation, on which I won't be taking any BPALs since I'm scared of breaking/losing/having things taken by airlines.

Husband and I are meeting good friends for drinks and dinner tonight. And today is "supposed" to be the Zombie Apocalypse so I'm wearing VILF layered over Krampus Bath Oil. I smell amazing, and the leather, switches, and vampires should keep the zombies away! :lol:

I wore chocolate all day to keep me in the holiday spirit, I started off as a Peppermint Patty, with Lick It and Gelt, then moved on to a slightly more complex Uncle Travelling Matt. I am about to go take a Red Velvet bath, and will surely put on Halloween Las Vegas, I always feel as if that reinforces the Red Velvet. Hmpf.

I might be pastry tommorow, ala King of Hearts or Jolesvanir...or I might go pine-y with Onduris...

Christmas eve. It will see me doing a lot of cooking, so... I have no yules. I'll maybe layer Bliss and Snake Oil and pretend it's boomslang lololo.

Actually, that sounds really enticing. God I want to do that NOW! XD

Of all the other scents I have that are supposed to be "Christmassy," Bengal + Bliss makes the most incredible smell, which to me is the perfect Christmas scent!

"skin musk with honey, peppers, clove, cinnamon bark and ginger" and chocolate? YES PLEASE! In fact, I'll probably be wearing this for the next few days. When something works, it works!

I think I'll wear Dragon Moon 2012 for Christmas. I know it was meant for quite a different month, but for me it is very much a scent for this season.

I wore A Golden Idol yesterday, and will probably wear Thousands of Lights tomorrow on Christmas Eve. Of course planning to wear The Clock Strikes Midnight on New Year's Eve. ;) Oddly, not sure yet as to what I'll wear on Christmas Day. :wacko:

I wore Blue Snowballs to work today, which is delightful! I'm planning to wear Snowblind on Christmas Eve and Golgothan Myrrh on Christmas. I think Crowley will be my day after Christmas scent, since I'll require something spunky and devilish to get through after holiday clearance and returns! :smite:

...I'm kind of thinking Gingerbread Poppet for tomorrow, possibly layered with Haloes or Halloween: Las Vegas.

I'm at work right now and to get into the Christmas spirit I'm wearing Sugar Cookie 2011 layered with Port Royal. PR is almost all spice on me and SC '11 has some spice too so I smell deliciously of warm cookie dough and copious amount of nutmeg and cinnamon. Yummmm.

Not sure about tomorrow, though. I had been planning on wearing either Lick it Softly or Talvikuu but the decants I ordered haven't even been mailed out yet. Maybe I'll just wear Port Royal.

Edited by tharsei-thanate

I'm wearing Spicebush Swallowtail for Christmas Eve - the warm clove and plum and spiced-ness just seems fitting. (Especially because the Polish traditional Christmas Eve dessert is sort of a sweet soup with dried plums... aka prunes.. we all make jokes about not actually liking it, but it would be weird to not have it!)

For Christmas tomorrow, I will probably wear Gingerbread Poppet or another Yule. Haven't decided which yet. Maybe Waltz of the Snowflakes.