Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Yesterday I wore Samhain '12 plus a bit of Punkie Night -- nice combination! Today I dithered a little over Sonnet D'Automne, but wound up wearing All Souls '06. :ghost:

Going with Solitary and Abhorred today! I am with my family, no message meant by the name. :lol: I just think it makes a good Thanksgiving scent.

The Gorobble for me today. :P

Gorobble! :lol:

The Death of Autumn is my scent, and my mood, today. Growing up in Georgia, Thanksgiving was about when the leaves turned. But I am in Ohio now, where most of the leaves are already on the ground.

As it is a feasting holiday here, I decided on Cockaigne, the "lazy and luscious" land. I was not terribly lazy (walked about five miles all told) the pumpkin pie was definitely luscious. ;)

I put on this year's Pumpkin II for Thanksgiving this/yesterday morning, but realized too late that it was too harsh for my headachy brain. I thought Snake Oil might soften it and luckily I was right.

Eep!! Good luck Scary!!

I generally can't wear oils on the holidays as my mom is allergic to scents and she always seems to be at those family thingies...

I do use oils on days when I'm trying to evoke specific personal moods though, Pain is one that immediately comes to mind when I'm thinking I'm going to be in a stressful situation because it makes me feel cool and detached. Kinda like a rush of endorphins from a piercing or tattoo.

Yesterday, Pumpkin Queen. ;) I feel I deserved that title with the way my pumpkin pie came out...

Today, maybe something Christmasy like A Game Of Yes And No, since we're putting up the lights and tree today. And buying absolutely nothing. :P

Egg Nog, since no one at the family parties drinks it besides me, and I needed SOME kind of fix. Today, probably Pumpkin IV, because it's swarthy and strong and will maybe help keep shoppers off my back. For most of December, I'll probably alternate between those 2, unless I get some older Yule LEs.

Debated on wearing Unfortunate Shopping Cart at my retail job today but decided smelling like baked goodies was better than blood and metal and might make the customers happier. Seemed to work - got a lot of comments on how yummy and cinnamony I smelled. Thanks Maison En Pain d’Épices!

Debated on wearing Unfortunate Shopping Cart at my retail job today but decided smelling like baked goodies was better than blood and metal and might make the customers happier. Seemed to work - got a lot of comments on how yummy and cinnamony I smelled. Thanks Maison En Pain d’Épices!

I like this plan! I'm going to wear Cake Smash v6 to work today, which will at least make me happy and hopefully improve moods around me! :D

I like this plan! I'm going to wear Cake Smash v6 to work today, which will at least make me happy and hopefully improve moods around me! :D

Hope it helps you out today! I'm going to do the same thing but wear Halloween: Las Vegas since a sweetheart customer took pity on us and brought us a tray of red velvet brownies with cream cheese icing.

Bonus: Exhibit Hall Fatigue Bath Oil is the BEST the morning after Black Friday to get your body going. Have a feeling I'll need gallons to get through to New Years.

I'm about to slather on some Hemlock for our Christmas Light Hanging Extravaganza!

Nothing says Christmas for me like Hemlock.