Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I think Shub-Niggurath is amazeballs for Halloween or Christmas...you really can't go wrong with lemon shortbread cookies and fresh baked gingerbread @ the Holidays! :wub2:

I'm wearing Liz today in honor of my sister on her birthday. Happy Birthday, Liz! :bday: It doesn't hurt that it's one of my favorite scents anyway, a delicious, smoky vanilla! :wub3:

I'm really seasonal in my BPAL-wearing anyway. I find Coxcomb, for instance, to be the most perfect Summer Blackberry scent ever and wore it liberally the last 3 months or so. I do tend to favor 'Weenie scents for Fall and around Hallowmas, especially stuff like Pumpkin Latte and Autumn Cider and the like. I wish Jack didn't have peach in it as that's a death note for me. If the Labbies hear my plea and resurrect Pumpkin King for their anniversary this year I SWEAR I will wear it to ALL Autumnal and

Winter celebrations! :beg:

I'm wearing Zmey Gorynych today... because tonight we're taking my little girl to go see the "How To Train Your Dragon" live spectacular! :D

(I know, I know, not the *most* appropriate scent in the world, but at least it's dragon-themed! Dragon Moon just wasn't quite doing it for my nose this morning, alas.)

I forgot to say it here, but when I got my pic with Ian Somerhalder, who plays a very sexy vampire on The Vampire Diaries, I wore The Vampire Bride. :lol:

I forgot to say it here, but when I got my pic with Ian Somerhalder, who plays a very sexy vampire on The Vampire Diaries, I wore The Vampire Bride. :lol:

That's kind of awesome, because I associate The Vampire Bride with Isobel on TVD! :lol:

I'm wearing Antique Lace today for my 4th wedding anniversary. It's a scent my husband loves, and I wore it when we got married. :wub2:

Also, I wore Witch Dance to work last Saturday for our big Harry Potter event! :D

For Halloween(and Halloween-related events), here's what I'll be wearing:

Sticky Pillowcase

Fizzy Jack O Lantern

Any of the Pumpkin blends

Ghoulish

Spiked Punch

And something blood-related for my costume. Haven't really figured out what though! I need to dig through my massive imp collection. :think: (I'm going as a nurse from Silent Hill.)

I'll be wearing Boo today while I sew my son's ghost costume.

When I get around to sewing my own costume, it will be Red (both the scent and the costume).

Sometimes I am almost alarmed by how BPAL has something for every single occasion. I often try to wear secretly appropriate scents for my day's activities, and while it's awesome that BPAL has perfumes secretly appropriate for holidays or movies or horseback riding, I'm always kind of taken aback when I have something really, really strange planned and BPAL's still got it covered.

Today I open my BPAL box thinking "So what's a girl to wear to a steampunk production of Titus Andronicus*?"

"Oh. Titus Andronicus and Phoenix Steamworks**. Obviously."

*which was fantastic, by the way. OMG.

**they actually layer very nicely.

So what is everyone wearing today and tonight for Halloween?

I wasn't sure which Weenie to test today, so in the end I decided to go with a staple-- nothing says Halloween to me like Jack!

Third Charm, tonight, maybe? And Samhain tomorrow!

I wore Lambs-Wool today, but I came home from work to find my bottle of Pumpkin V had arrived! Perfect timing, so I'm sat here now smelling of pumpkin-y goodness :wub2:

I wore a Yule instead of a Weenie today--Jacob's Ladder! It's a cool, sunny day today, seemed like a nice time for some warm amber and vanilla.

Today I wore Monster Bait: Bloody Mary and tonight I'm wearing Anne Beany (I am wearing a cute pirate costume, so I thought it'd be appropriate)!

I wore Samhain 2012 today, with a spritz of Samhain atmo spray on my sweater. I think that the more I wear it, I am actually training my nose to like it.