Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I was wearing Tanin'iver today and I think I'll wear Punkie Night tomorrow. Wrong holiday, I know, but it smells Christmasy to me!

I wore Snow White 2011 for Christmas day today. My Yule order happily arrived on Friday, but I couldn't resist wearing Snow White, an all-time favourite no matter what year. :wub2:

I wore Snow White 2011 for Christmas day today. My Yule order happily arrived on Friday, but I couldn't resist wearing Snow White, an all-time favourite no matter what year. :wub2:

Hey SNAP! :D I wore Snow White for Christmas Day today, too! Mine was the 2004 version though :smile:

Perhaps an odd choice when it was a beautiful summer's day today - sunny and quite warm - I chose Snow White because it just smells nice on me.. it's the BPAL that I usually grab when I don't want to smell of anything particularly, but want to just smell good :)

Ondurius for christmas morning! Yeah, been enjoying my yule decants :P but it went so well with the christmas tree!

I wore Freak Show last night to celebrate the gathering of my family for dinner and Pickled Imp for today.00000288.gif

I wore (well, am wearing) Lick It, Discreetly today! :D It smells like a wonderful, soft candy cane. Plus, it's fun to tell people at church what you're wearing, lol. icon_twisted.gif

All day yesterday I wore The NIght Hag Visiting the Lapland Witches, which smells more Christmassy than Halloweenish to me. Changed over to Midnight Mass last night before going to bed. Today it's back to Egg Nog Bath Oil and Egg Nog 2011 perfume.:wub2:

I wore my bottle of Lick It that I was gifted/won from a wonderful forumite all weekend! It really got me through the future in-law's holidays. (We went to 4 different christmas parties over the weekend...because apparently, no one can share celebrations.)

(They weren't bad parties, it was just getting to the "enough already" point.)

Winter Heavens for last night -- I was thiiiiiis close to going with "The Moon Gazed On My Midnight Labours" (hah!), but chose sentiment over title. :) I don't know yet what to wear today!

NYE was a cornucopia of awesome. Little dabs of each: Perversion behind the ears, Haunted on my chest, and Ushi in the crooks of my elbows. What fun!

I ended up putting on the Phoenix at Midday for the stroke of Midnight. I want what it represents for this year :)