Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Yesterday was Devil's Night '05 and today is probably gonna be Sticky Pillowcase during the day and Trick or Treat '05 when I take my son trick or treating tonight. :wub2:

I wore Boo '11 all day yesterday, and today I will be wearing Pumpkin Princess during the day and Devil's Night '11 tonight while dh and I hand out candy to the trick or treaters.

Currrently rocking a mix of Fearful Pleasure and Samhain 2011. Later tonight it'll be Crypt Queen when I go out to Halloween Metal Monday!

Samhain '08 here! :ghost:

(Also, did anyone besides me wear Diwali on Diwali? I'm looking forward to All Souls, too... Nothing I like better than situationally appropriate BPAL! :D )

Samhain '08 here, too! (after showering with Jack soap and rubbing down with Spun Sugar Spectre bath oil) :D

Samhain 2004. I only use it on Samhain, and it gets better every year.

I wore Fearful Pleasure this morning, but didn't want to apply too much as I had a doctor's appointment, so I'm back to about neutral scent now. I'll wear Mictecacihuatl for this evening.

Dressed up as Miss Piggy and had a desire Gollettes and smell like a jelly donut! ^_^

All Souls for me! Why have I never tried this before? It's delicious...

I think I'm in a Dorian rut. Thats really all I've been wearing outside of days that I'm testing new scents. Its just so easy to grab for. Although I might switch back over to Banshee Beat since its starting to get really cold, and BB is a bit darker. Ooh, or maybe Chimera! I forgot how much I love that blend. Especially the proto. Its like a snakeoil-y chimera fusion. Very good.

I'm wearing Thousands of Lights currently, as I just got my partial in the mail and I'm testing it out. It's love. :wub2:

I did may hair with Whip today but had Rose Red 2011 since I got the decant a couple days ago. I figured that it was the best to wear around family for Christmas Ever dinner.