Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I let my sister pick my scents for the day (she has a super-sensitive nose and I knew we'd be passed out on the couch together for most of the day for our annual whatever-TV-show-we-get-on-DVD Christmas marathon), and she chose Arcana's Morphine for day, then made me put on Pacifica Mexican Cocoa for night. Yes, she is a foody, and managed to dig out the only two foody scents I own.

Feels odd to have gone an entire day without wearing BPAL!

Washed with Snow White soap, then used the bath oil as lotion. Of course, I had to put on Snow White '10 after all that! :wub2:

I wore Mother Ginger for Christmas eve and loved it so much that I had to wear it again on Christmas day.

The Russian Dance today, for my daughter's first-ever trip to see the Nutcracker ballet!

The Russian Dance today, for my daughter's first-ever trip to see the Nutcracker ballet!

Awwww. I hope it is magical for her.

I wore Second of the Three Spirits on Christmas day, but have been hooked on the Nutcracker for the last two days. mmmmmmm, incense.

For Christmas, my husband and I both wore Aunt Caroline's Joy Mojo, and it worked surprisingly well.... not only did we have a good time with both his family and mine, but both my stepfather-in-law and my father were actually nice to us! :eek: That NEVER happens!

Wearing El Dia de los Reyes '09 tomorrow for GRE testing, because it is a comfort scent, and during/after tomorrow, I'mma need it.

I already have my bottle of Black Lace out and ready for New Year's parties. Something about it just screams late night adults only parties to me, lol.

Hehehe--me, too! Black Lace is essential for flirty/slightly naughty fun, imo.

Wearing El Dia de los Reyes '09 tomorrow for GRE testing, because it is a comfort scent, and during/after tomorrow, I'mma need it.

Oh, whoa--good luck/much success with the GRE's~hope all went well for you!

I wore Tintagel for my birthday, since I read that King Arthur was also born at the solstice. It fit the season so well I wore it for Christmas too. ;)

I'm wearing The Clock Strikes Midnight today. :D

Tomorrow will be Vampire Tarot: The Fool, which I also wore last year on New Year's Day, and always seems appropriate for new beginnings.

I was going to wear Pink Champagne today, but it doesn't smell very good on me. :( So now I need to go search through my stash and decide.

And I think I've decided on a combination of Has No Hanna and Dorian. :smilenod: The Dorian just because it smells good and the Has No Hanna because it seems appropriate.

Edited by plainjean

Champagne and Roses with maybe a smattering of O for me tonight. My other champagne scents from Will Call haven't gotten here yet. I so wanted to wear Pink Champagne. :(

Not going out anywhere tonight, so I just picked something that sounded good. Twice. :lol:

I'm wearing The Black Rider on my wrists and then Panther Moon on the top of my hands since I had to test it (smelled too good in the tester to not put some on). They actually smell quite nice together. :)

I'm either going to wear something calming and soothing, like Dorian, or something happy, like Sugar Skull. I have to be at work, and I can just tell that all of the staff scheduled 'til 1 AM instead of 11-11:30 PM are going to be running around and getting in my way while I'm trying to do my job. Not to mention all of the drunk guests I'm going to have to deal with. I am not looking forward to tonight.

Staying home tonight with hubby and watching Jim Carrey/Disney 's "A Christmas Carol", after I slathered Snake Oil bath oil as an after-shower moisturizer followed by aged Snake Oil from 2006. Snake Oil smells like warm spicy vanilla and is perfect for the end to the holidays (as well as any other days :D .)

I wore The Clock Strikes Midnight last night. And today its Yvaine, in hopes that she'll come back in 2011. :D

The Ice Maiden truly truly read my mind. I wore the Clock Strikes Midnight as well! Not only was it a holiday but it is an awesome scent!!!!