Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Today was a bit of a scent trial day, and to Thanksgiving dinner I ended up wearing smushes of the Infernal Lover, the Grindhouse, Trick #1, a friend's Snake Oil Chaos Theory, VILF, and Elephantine Colossus.

That's right. It was Red Musk Test Day. Because it's shark week and I couldn't figure out which one I wanted to wear the most :lol:

I wore Jingo Kogo on Thanksgiving...it smelled gorgeous but I wish it stuck around longer...today I'm going out to do a little retail therapy and think I might wear beaver moon 2010...I've only worn it once and got complimented on it already!

I wore Egg Nog Latte for the morning, and Pumpkin Cheesecake for the afternoon. I snuck in some EggNog for the latenight.

Wowee, I can't believe that no one's brought this topic back to the first page as of yet! Well, here's my little list of entirely-too-thought-out plans for being marvelously smelly on the 25th!

Christmas morning, I'll be wearing Joyeux Noel, the most Christmas-y of all my blends! I can think of no better blend for opening presents under the tree :D Around lunchtime, I'll add on some Snow White '08 for going out to see the fiancee's parents and gifting. For the holiday evening I'll settle on Whoop for it's foody wintryness as a perfect pairing for the big family dinner.

Invasion of the Flesh-Eating Reindeer for Christmas Eve. Christmas day is going to be The Arabian Dance, which smells amazing in the bottle. Hopefully it smells just as awesome on me! We'll find out in the morning! :thud:

I got so many scents for Christmas I didn't know which one to wear.

So I went with Snow White on one hand and Candy Corn Coated Apple on the other. So much win. wub2.gif

Mouse's Long and Sad Tale for Christmas Eve.

The First of the Three Spirits for Christmas morning.

Not sure what I'm going to wear for Christmas dinner.

Gypsy Moth for Christmas Eve, The Shadowy and The Sublime for Christmas Day. It's been cold and rainy, so I felt that snuggly, creamy scents were best.

Wore The Russian Dance this morning for Mass and gift opening. The rest of the night shall be spent with Herr Drosselmeyer (2010). He seemed good for snuggling in with my new Kindle.

I wore Sugar Skull '07 today. It seemed to fit Christmas well enough, as I associate Christmas with great food and great desserts! :)

I was wearing nothing in the morning because I knew I had BPAL under the tree, somewhere and was saving it for all the imps I knew would be there and Cold Moon. I ended up wearing Paris, Moscow, Tweedledum, Cold Moon and House of Night.

and for this most special of all nights, I will wear TKO to bed for the very first time. :D

Hearth 2005 all day today. Not sure what I'll wear to bed tonight.

ETA: I think I'll wear Sugar Cookie 05 to bed. :) Happy Holidays, everyone!

Edited by agameofthree