Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Samhain 2010, and then after it had worn off a bit I added some Punkie Night 2010. Now it's mostly just the Punkie Night, though, with a little bit of Samhain underneath.

I was in a hurry and couldn't find Samhain (despite the fact that I have 2 bottles and 2 decants.....), so I grabbed Feeding The Dead as I was getting ready for work tonight. As it turns out, I made the right choice! I haven't worn this in a while.

My house smells like Sticky Pillowcase. I smell like Miskatonic University. We are having a cold and rainy Thanksgiving so I wanted something that had the scent of warm coffee to it. :wub2:

Cathedral. I couldn't decide what to wear, so I just reached into my "favorites" box and blindly pulled one out. Probably would have rather worn Flesh-Eating Reindeer, now that I'm thinking about it again. Oh well. :)

EDIT: Washed off Cathedral (at least off my wrists; I washed my neck as well as I could without getting my shirt wet) and I'm wearing Flesh-Eating Reindeer now. Normally I'd wear Cathedral any day (quite happily), but today feels more like a gingerbread sort of day. :smilenod:

Edited by Penance

I can't decide on what to wear. I'll probably just fall back on Lady Lilith, since it's inoffensive but also interesting. And it's gorgeous, which is a huge plus. ;)

Urgh. I had planned on Mr. Fezziwig's Ball or Changing the Shadows, but instead, I had to break out my imp of Oof. On the up side, at least I *have* that imp. Love how well this stuff works, but I hate what leads me to have to use it.

I wore one of the new Yules, Jacob's Ladder, to Thanksgiving dinner. It's really resiny, complex, and seems kind of formal so I thought it would be good as a special occasion scent.

I wanted something delectable today, so it was Huesos de Santo.

Tomorrow is the 4th Annual Curry Cook-Off at our friend's house. I've decided to wear Diwali along with my Bindi jewel and Bollywood earring and necklace set.

I wore Spicebush Swallowtail today.

To me it is more of a warm spicy holiday scent than a summertime butterfly scent.

It was lovely smelling it at my aunt's house through dinner. :)

I wore a dab from my precious 1/2 decant of original Black Lace today. :wub2: I wore Antique Lace last Thanksgiving, and I wanted to continue the tradition!