Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

For New Year's Eve I wore Blue Moon 2009 during the day and Champagne, Chocolate, and Cheap Sex in the evening.

For New Year's Day I'm going to wear The Fool. Seems like a good choice on a day of beginnings!

I wore Snow White 09 for the family dinner on Christmas Eve and Pink Snowballs on the day itself. I got compliments. :) (Both were layered with B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel body lotion, after using VBN shower get.)

Wore my 'party' combo for last night's bash: Madame Moriarty, Snake Charmer and Red Lantern.

For the first day of the year, I'm using up my last smidge of LIZ.

All day yesterday was De Sade *sigh* then for ringing in the new year I switched to TALs. Today is a cleaning day so I haven't decided what I'll be wearing yet.

I'm wearing my teeny bit of Formula 54 today to ring in an auspicious new year! (and a wonderful smelling one)

I wore Cheshire Moon last night to ring in the new year with something fun and celebratory. I was glad to see 2009 go! :lol:

On the first day of the new decade, I'm wearing Tristran. It just feels right. :wub2:

For New Year's Day I'm going to wear The Fool. Seems like a good choice on a day of beginnings!

Ooh, I had to dig out my decant of this after your post and do the same! I really like fresh-new-start things like that. And since I'm just hanging out at home today, the fact that this is just minty dirt on me isn't going to freak anyone out!

And speaking of fresh new starts, for my birthday in twenty days, I will be wearing Queen Alice. Last year and the year before, it was just plain Alice, but I needed a change for multiple reasons, and Queen Alice will fit the bill nicely (chances are high this is going to be the only way in which my birthday is observed other than maybe a text message from my kid brother, so I really had to think this one over to make sure I picked the right perfume).

Last night was Bon Vivant; champagne and strawberries for the yay! And today was Snake Oil; no particular significance there, that was just what I chose from the imps-that-I-need-bottles-of bag.

I wore Ivanushka on New Year's Eve and Day, just 'cause it's been so damned cold and Ivanushka always makes me feel warmer, somehow, comforting musky goodness.

I wore Quick Grope Under the Mistletoe for Christmas (and felt like crap so slept most of the day away anyway).

Wore Snake Oil on NYE and got a bunch of compliments, then didn't wear anything on NYD because I was far too hungover :lol:

I wore Quick Grope Under the Mistletoe for Christmas (and felt like crap so slept most of the day away anyway).

I felt like crap on Christmas too, and also slept most of the day! I wore Tanin'iver (I'm pretty sure) on Christmas, but nothing on NYE because I was at work. Tanin'iver is usually my special occasion scent, though for birthdays (parties or my own) I will wear Cake Smash :D

I thought I was wearing Diwali appropriately today, but turns out I looked at the wrong year -- it's not until Nov. 5! Oops. :D

So who else will bring out their Diwali on the 5th, huh?

Trying to figure out what to wear for Halloween. I normally wear Mircalla and other halloweenies year round so its kind of hard to have a special scent for the Holiday. I would also like to wear something for All Saint's Day on Nov. 1st for my Dad's Birthday and to honor my ancestors/relatives that have passed on.

Hmmm, what shall I wear for Halloween in Brooklyn? :think: :lol:

It doesn't smell all that great on my skin, though, so I'll either wear a bit in my hair or in a scent locket. And some Samhain, as usual, of course.

For November 1, I'll probably either wear a bit of Rose Red (for my grandmother, who loved red roses) or wear it in a scent locket. And probably Dia de los Muertos on my skin. And I will definitely be wearing my BPTP Dia de los Muertos shirt, I just have to find it.

This may not be for a holiday, but it was special for me, the hubby and I went on a date last night, we have not seen each other for 2 weeks as he was away on business, but I wore my beloved Ecstasy of Passion :heart:

Edited by chinkee21

My Spanked tester for Halloween, cause I'm going to a Rocky Horror showing, and what else would be appropriate? :P

Trying to figure out which scent I'm going to wear for Halloween as well. I'm going as my own version of "Baby" from House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects. I was thinking Jailbait (smells like bubblegum and cherries...just seems appropriate) or something else sweet and slightly sinister. Hmmmm

I was going to wear The Traveller layered with Falling Leaf Moon for Halloween when I was planning on going as Robin Hood, but now I may be dressing up as a doll, so I'm not sure. Maybe Punkie Night, Invasion of the Flesh Eating Reindeer, or Antique Lace. If only I owned Zarita!

Tiger Lily on November 1, for my great-grandfather.

Today (and maybe tomorrow, not sure yet) I am slathered in Treatsy bath oil, Candy Corn Coated Candy Apple and a touch of Samhain. I looove the way I smell right now (and so does my fiancé!)! :wub2: Happy Samhain/Halloween everyone!

Edited by Stephanielynn

I went to see the pumpkin show tonight in my hometown. This little farmstand grows thousands of pumpkins every year and carves them all. Each one is completely different and they et them all up in the woods next to the farmstand and light them up. They do this the night before and the night of Halloween. Ive been going to see them since I was two and to me, that is the epitome of Halloween-time. I wore this years October to go see them tonight :)

I am wearing my Sugar Slathered Candy Apple for this Halloween, along with my Treat Inquisition shirt (the orange one from '07 I believe)!