Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

for the day before halloween I wore Bewitched, Halloween I was a renaissance cat-witch so I went with Wanda, then I'll be doing Dia De los Muertos today. I forgot yesterday.

For thanksgivng i'm thinking about bite me.

Thanksgiving - not sure. I don't respond well to the autumnal scents on me though I like 'em on other people.

Winter Equinox - Snow Flakes or Black Forest

Christmas - Christmas Rose or Snow Flakes

New Years Eve - Snow Flakes or Blood Rose

Winter Season - all the above plus Defututa for it's warm, smoky vanilla!

This is my first time getting Snow Flakes, so I hope I like it. In addition I have an imp of Yew Trees coming, so it could go into the winter season rotation. It's possible for my location to have snow any time now or well, ice storms.

For Thanksgiving, I'm definitely going to be wearing Lambs-Wool. Christmas, not so sure just yet. New Year's is probably going to be Bon Vivant.

thanksgiving will be fearful pleasure.

christmas will be frumious bandersnatch.

new year's eve will be midnight kiss.

lunar new year will be bengal.

valentine's day will be imp...

I wore a mix of BPAL "Love Me", "Snake Charmer", Love Potion Perfume's "Pheromone Enhanced Wildflowers" and Cobalt Blends "Neepy Candle"

It sounds like an odd combo, but I had the "love me" and "wildflowers" on my neck and hair, and the other two on my wrists. They all smelled beautiful together.

I have no idea what I'll wear in the holidays to come, or tomorrow, even. I'm spontaneous when it comes to perfumes and clothes. :)

Edited by PoisonMoonApothecary

Do you think we'll get to see the Halloween pics that people sent to the Lab?

I was Lady Gaga and I wore Vixen. I did feel like I should be wearing something more naughty, but there is no Disco Stick bpal.

Thanksgiving I'll wear a hopeful, compassionate scent like Zephyr or Aureus.

X-Mas I'll wear something from the new collection, Snowball Fracas if it's gray and slushy outside, Pink Snowball if it's mild with a light dusting of snow. And maybe In Winter In My Room (Drat! I hadn't even considered that one but the reviews sound super!) if we luck out and get a nice winter in the Midwest!

New Year's Eve I ALWAYS wear New Years Eve in Dogville in my scent locket and get lots of laughs... :lol:

Valentine's Day is too early to tell--we haven't seen the new Lupercalias yet!! :luv2:

hmmm. i wonder if i'll like cicadas enough to wear for thxgiving. sounds like it would be cool.

midnight mass for christmas eve.

last year i got it in my head that les bijoux smelled christmassy...

My next special event is a trade show this weekend. I'm thinking a good dollop of Follow Me Boy--definitely want to boost profits.

Winter Solstice, probably Snow-Flakes unless one of the new snow scents (because I had to get a decant of every. single. one.) seems more appropriate.

Unless it goes horribly wrong on my skin, I have every intention of wearing Mother Shub's Pfancy Pfefferneusse for Christmas Eve. Because that's when we eat pfefferneusse. XD

Christmas Day, I dunno. Probably still Pfancy Pfefferneusse (can you tell I love that name?), or maybe Flesh-Eating Reindeer. Or maybe Fruitcake. Maybe all three.

New Year's Eve, it really depends on the weather. I want to wear Bon Vivant, but if it's really cold, I'll probably wear something spicy. Or maybe I'll just wear Snow-Flakes again. It's one of my top five.

And I have no idea about New Year's Day. I can't think that far ahead! :lol:

I'll probably wear Lambs-Wool for Thanksgiving (mmm, warm spiced apples). Christmas will probably be Flesh Eating Reindeer, unless one of the Yules really stands out to me...but I want to smell like gingerbread for Christmas! Not sure about Christmas Eve or New Years Eve yet.

I managed to forget Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. Last year, I think I wore Pumpkin Cheesecake. This year, I think probably Pumpkin Queen.

On this year's Turkey Day (or, more accurately in my household, Tofurkey Day :lol: ) I am wearing Daya.

And I am LOVING it.

What scent could I possibly wear today other than GLUTTONY?? :D

how perfect ;)

I ended up wearing Judith Victorious, and ate with both families at the inlaws house -- appropriate in itself, no?

On Halloween, I dressed as a vampire so I wore Crypt Queen. Today I wore Pumpkin IV (2009) layered over BPTP's Pumpkin Pie Bath Oil. For Christmas Eve, definitely Midnight Mass. Christmas Day, I haven't decided yet. Either Lick It Again or Shub, depending on whether I feel more pepperminty or gingerbready :lol:

Not a big fan of family events, especially when it's my dad's family, but I let him talk me into going to his brother's house today. Dad, his two brothers, their wives, three cousins (one chick my age, two young enough to be my sons. My uncle got a late start on his family), our grandmother, and five children-of-cousins. Oh, and two dogs: A Jack Russell and a chihuahua. I really don't have anything in common with any of them any more (I was the only person there not wearing jeans, for example). And neither side of my family drinks, so I couldn't even make it through the afternoon pleasantly buzzed. I didn't want to potentially ruin a favorite LE, but I didn't want to go with a non-favorite LE, so I ended up going with a favorite GC: Masquerade.

Don't tell me I'm the only one who wore Drink Me today? Talk about a feast...it's even got the turkey! :lol: (though it always goes straight to spicy pineapple upside down cake on me, not that I'm complaining nom nom nom)

It was cold on Thanksgiving and I wanted to indulge, so I bathed in L'Estate bath oil and wore L'Estate. I was wearing fall-ish sorts of colors (or, well, as autumnal as my wardrobe gets... grey, cream, lime green, and reddish orange) and it matched pretty well. My 9-year-old cousin said I smelled perfumey, which I thiiiiiiink was a compliment.

For Halloween, I went as a Starfleet officer (new movie uniform! sewed myself!) and wore Fairy Market because it smelled the cleanest and most spaceshippy and adventurous of the perfumes I like.

Christmas, I don't know yet! We'll see when the time arrives. Last year and the year before I went with Lick It One More Time and Dorian, respectively, but this year a new Yule may catch my fancy, or something else entirely. But if not, it will be my Lick It again, because that's a solid and wonderful-smelling choice. For the Christmas masquerade party I'm going to, I'll probably wear either L'Estate, Tomoe Gozen, or Bastet, because those are very summery scents to me and I'm going as "Longing for Summer" with a leafy green mask and green dress.