Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I've developed extremely strong holiday associations to a few scents - wearing anything else would feel strange. The biggest ones are:

Halloween: Sugar Skull

Christmas: Fruitcake

Easter: The Oval Portrait

I suspect Leipreachan will become that for St. Patrick's Day. The surprise seasonal imps are my favorite BPAL treats.

Halloween: Samhain

Turkey Day: Gingerbread Poppet

Christmas Eve: Daytime- Lick It, Evening- Midnight Mass

Christmas Day: The Snow Storm

New Years': One year I wore Bon Vivant, and the other I wore Black Lace

And I like Poisson D'Avril for Easter.

I'm wearing Tempest tonight, to go with my costume-- I'm dressed as wind, and it fits the mood so well!

What are the rest of you wearing tonight?

Edited by PersephonesChild

I wore Samhain 09 all day, with reapplication throughout. Nobody said anything, though! I wanted someone to ask what it was and then I could have been all cool and pronounced it right. :cry2:

And for the day after Halloween--The Last Squished Jellybean!!! :joy:

Yesterday (Halloween) I wore Count Dracula for a late-night showing of Paranormal Activities!

Edited by LaurieB

My apartment wore Samhain during the day (strange but true: I use Samhain year-round as a mood-enhancer when I need to buckle down and clean my apartment. It really helps for me to have an awesome spray that I only use when I clean like this!) and Sugar Skull in the evening. I'm thinking today and tomorrow will find Mictecacihuatl hanging out in my oil burner.

And then on me, I went with Trick #2, which is still going fairly strong considering I took a nice, long shower to wash it off. I *wanted* to wear All Souls today since I don't have All Saints, but Trick #2 is still too powerful for that. On the up side, it should be gone tomorrow, although I may end up going with Dia de los Muertos then. Too many appropriate options for tomorrow!

well, i was wearing silk road all day yesterday for a spicy golden-orange fall effect, although i guess the name has nothing to do with anything, and it didn't go with my costume either...

today i'm trying the girl again to be sure i don't love her. which has even less to do with anything. oh well. halloween is not my main holiday anyway. ;)

My Halloween costume was a baseball player, so I was thinking about either Summer Summoning Spectacular or Dog Days of Summer, but neither of them seemed right, so I went with Sacrifice, which jived with baseball (sacrificed fly or bunt) and was more sexxxayyy on me.

I wore the Hell-gate of Ireland for Halloween. Today was just the robotic scarab since I have no other all soul's day scents.

Yesterday I wore Boo during the day, and then my '05 bottle of Trick Or Treat during the evening while my husband handed out candy, haha! Neither of them are really scents that I'd wear throughout the year, but they're so neat to have for holidays like that!

I wore Creepy yesterday, got tons of compliments as usual - for some reason most people smell the apples and coconut rum notes the most. I need gallons of that scent lol.

Yesterday and Friday I wore Samhainophobia 07. Today I wore (of course) Dia de los Muertos. I'll be wearing it again tomorrow, most likely.

I've been wearing Jack layered with Lambs-Wool all weekend! Wow, such an amazing combination! It reminded me of apple pie so much that when I was driving home I stopped off and bought one to eat! XD

Holloween: Trick or treat this year! Last year it was Samhain.

Fall: Lambs-Wool (which lasts and lasts on me), Samhain, Gingerbread Poppet, and Trick or Treat.

Christmas: A toss up between Snow White and Nuclear Winter (last year it was Winter)

Winter: Gingerbread poppet, Rose Red (who never lasts...) and Nuclear Winter

I would wear Snow White all the time but...I have to limit myself :lol: I have a backup for my 2007 bottle but I fear running out of her beauty.... Which is why having the room spray was such a neccesity C:

Edited by Dracoo9