Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I wore Alice on Christmas because it's creamy and calming and family time is stressful, yo. NYE is just going to be spent at the boy's so I only have to impress him. I'm leaning towards Snake Oil. It's just a good scent all around.

I wore Prospero for the Christmas eve party I went to because I love the way it smells and it's not to in-your-face so no one in my family would be having allergy attacks or anything.

Not sure what I'm doing for New Year's. Possibly going to a party with the BF's friends... So maybe a the Chaos Theory I just got (it's definitely gonna be a chaotic night :P) or maybe 13...

I wore Frau Holle for Christmas, and I'll definitely wear Talvikuu tomorrow night. I'm not going out so Talvikuu was the choice, if I were, I'd probably wear Smut.

I wore Perchta for Christmas. This was a particularly happy holiday for me this year (usually it's either meh or awful) and so Perchta will always evoke wonderful memories.

For Christmas I wore I Fell in Love with a Floating Brain.

This has broke into my top ten list - spicy, strawberry cake. :P

Christmas was Moon of The Terrible, which is LOVE LOVE LOVE.

New Years Eve will probably be Stardust (Yule version). I wear that one every new years. :P

I haven't quite decided which scent I'm going to wear to ring in the New Year, BPAL style.. I'm thinking Snake Charmer. :P What about you?

Green Tree Viper....or Champagne and Cigars...or something that won't make me Nauseous....We shall soon see....any suggestions on what scent invokes a touch of Debauchery? Not alot...I am getting to old to be fully debauched! :P

Most likely either Snake Charmer or Egg Nog Latte.

I'm leaning towards original Snake Charmer today and resurrected Snake Charmer tomorrow. :P

Green Tree Viper....or Champagne and Cigars...or something that won't make me Nauseous....We shall soon see....any suggestions on what scent invokes a touch of Debauchery? Not alot...I am getting to old to be fully debauched! :D

When contemplating which one to wear, I kept going back to my spicy scents like Sin, Snake Charmer, Lust, Hell's Belle... stuff like that.

I don't want to wear anything too heavy or foody because it will make me ill while drinking. :P

I hope to be having sex when the ball drops, so Smut

*gods that sounds dirty*

Edited by SeaMonkey

well, already waering it :D :P CHAMPAGNE and ROSES :D

I will be dabbing on more and more the rest of this(!) evening

I'm thinking I need to put on my Shrunken Heads...and slather some Wilde on the Fiance!

I'm thinking about Snake Charmer as well. I would probably go with one of the champagne scents, but I haven't done a full test of them yet and don't want to be out if they turn on me! :P

I've been wearing Stardust every New Year's since 2006, so I'll be keeping this tradition tonight :P

Edited by ayelienne

I have a whole superstitious thing about New Year's Eve, so I want to wear something that would represent what I would like more of in the coming year. I therefore will be another one wearing "O" tonight. :P

I need to start off 2009 great because 2008 wasn't really that great, so I am going to wear something wonderfully exotic. My choices are Spanked or Voodoo Queen with me leaning towards Spanked. I may even mix the two because that is my mood today. :P

Tonight I think I'll wear Faith. Last year I wore Hope because I had a lot of things I was hoping to happen. A lot of them did. Now for 2009, I'm looking to have more faith in myself.