Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Mystery today :P And since I was a gypsy and wanted to be orangey and spicy (and gypsy-like), I added some Decadence (for orange and spicy) and Harlot (for gypsy and spice). Mostly Mystery, though. Mmm...

It's probably not so original, but I'm wearing Jack. It just seemed like it was his day. :P

Booooo, no Samhain. I was hoping it would arrive yesterday! :D

So today . . . I am feeling like Harvest Moon. I want to enjoy it as much as possible while it's still autumn!

:P

I was looking forward to wearing Samhain as well. Alas, without that option i was left to decide between Jack (as it is so perfect for this day) or Hesperides (another typical fall day scent). I looked out the window and saw all the color leaves swirling around and conisdered Harvest Moon but since that scent only really works well on me when i have my period, i settled for The Hesperides.

I smell yummy. (but ill likely switch to jack later today)

haha: my mom just came over and watched me type and she saw "i smell yummy", made a weird face and walked out .... hahahah :P

Edited by asa805

I started off with Hemlock and now that that has worn off I am wearing Persephone because my costume is "a spirit of Autumn." I thought the underworld/winter associations of pomegranate would be appropriate (in fact, we ate one this morning.)

I will enjoy Samhain whenever it arrives and will probably wear that next year.

:P

-Falathwen

I put some Jack on before work.. since I figured the wonderful smell would help me through the 12 hours of ickyness...

I need to put some more on though, because it's worn off

I'm at work and I'm not doing anything interesting tonight (didn't do anything interesting last night either). Since I'm in such a bad mood over not having any fun this weekend, I'm wearing Spellbound to cheer me up.

This morning fate caused me to wear Chaos Theory LXXII (good thing to, as it is now my favorite BPAL scent). I found the imp (which I had never before opened) leaking, and as I cleaned it off, I absolutely fell in love with the scent!

Now the scent is essentially gone, and I am left with a choice for tonight. I think I may go with Jack (I wish I had a copy of The Nightmare Before Christmas to watch). I am craving something warm and foody... particularly after my long, exhausting shift at work.

I went for Jack in hopes the sugary part would help wake me up for work. it didn't. But at least I smell good still!

I wore Perversion today, one of my favorites. I slathered it on too. (and thanks to xochitl for the imp of it!) :D I was a pirate wench, with the nifty pirate boots and striped stockings and all that fun stuff. My friends kids kept hugging me and asking what smelled good. 'Oh, that's just Perversion on wicked Aunty Jo, kids.' :P

I wore Queen Mab today. No Samhain, so I went for something a bit fey and wicked (and was the best-smelling little ghoul in the haunted house too :P )

Like everyone else, I was really hoping to wear Samhain last night and Dia de los Muertos today - but - well, since that wasn't possible, I wore Hecate last night (and it was perfect for my Samhain ritual) and today I'm wearing Perversion.

No Samhain here either, so I ended up wearing a combination of Tombstone during the day and Haunted in the evening. Slightly spooky but sweet. Perfectly appropriate for the very pleasant Halloween I had :P

As I hoped they would, several people asked me what perfume I was wearing and the startled look on their face was priceless. "Er, you're joking, right? -No, I am really wearing Tombstone and Haunted! Want to see the bottle?" :D

Another Halloween has come and gone. It seems that everyone enjoyed it safely. We've got the rest of autumn to show off our LE's. Enjoy them when they arrive.

I'm going as a fortune teller, and she smells like Scherezade layered over whatever Dia 2005 is left from the day.

You? :P

I'm going as a phoenix - but sadly, Black Phoenix won't work because of the dreaded almonds (and, I'm a *red* phoenix!). The Living Flame, maybe?

Last night I forgot about being all thematic and just wore Devil's Night, while my guy buddy wore Samhain '05.

I'm going as a princess. I'm thinking either The Living Flame, or maybe Kurukulla.

eta: Definitely Living flame. I ran off to go pour through my stash to see if I might reconsider, and I knowcked over my bottle of living flame and spilled most of it . Waaaaaah!

Might as well wear some from the puddle ;_;