Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Well, I'd like to wear Samhain on Halloween, but I'm not sure it will be here in time. Has anyone gotten a click-n-ship for the LE's yet???

I have to say that I'm very pleased the Yule update will be this week. That way we're sure to get our LE's in plenty of time to wear the whole holiday season.

Yea labbies! :P

thanks to friendthegirl, i'm wearing burial layered with zombi. zombi was a bit too light and flowery for me, but burial should give it some oomph.

I don't think I'll have my LE's in time either, so I think it will be Harvest Moon. That's really beautiful. That or Jack - both are appropriate and lovely.

They don't celebrate Halloween in China. :P I'll probably wear both Jacks with a slathering of Vanilla Bean. Oh, how I love Vanilla Bean. I'll try to find some candy corn to eat, even though I don't really like it that much and they probably don't have it here.

Well, I'd like to wear Samhain on Halloween, but I'm not sure it will be here in time. Has anyone gotten a click-n-ship for the LE's yet???

I got one. I'm pretty sure it's for the LE's, too. I have my fingers and toes crossed that they'll be here in time because since I have been madly obsessing over making sugar skulls, I'd really like to WEAR 'Sugar Skull'.

*Bouncing up and down with joy*

*Hope hope hope*

But I've been wearing Jack a lot the last few days. And if the LE's don't make it in time, I'll either have him or Three Witches on (like I said before, depending on the costume).

Edited for my crappy spelling.

-Leslie

Edited by MissAnthropy

I'm still gonna wear Jack.

hijack...Hi malanna!  Nice to see your presence back here!  end hijack.

*you know I love to continue hijacks*

You noticed! *feels warm and fuzzy like...mold? No, no, not like mold, but like--crap, need to get the mold in a petri dish out of my head--the hair on a baby's ass*

*hijack over*

I'd love to wear some Samhain on Halloween, but even if it got to my home in time, my dad would have to send it to China, so no hope there.

thanks to friendthegirl, i'm wearing burial layered with zombi. zombi was a bit too light and flowery for me, but burial should give it some oomph.

Hijack:

You know, Zombi was on my 'not liking it' list of scents. But I layered it with Burial, and... I :D you gals who came up with this combo!!! It's perfect on me now, and I am so happy that a scent I was not very happy with, is now being used... a lot!

:P

-Leslie

If my nose is working in time for Halloween partying round here (which will be Friday night, then Saturday night) I'll be wearing whatever I think compliments my outfit. Friday I'm looking at Death circa Season of Mists, though the hair is causing me troubles and I think perhaps Lucy's Kiss or Black Rose, something wistful and girly but dark. Samhain proper, well, I don't know. Whatever takes my mood for the day. I have people to remember, though I won't be attending rituals this year. I am planning a dinner though, so I expect I'll smell of olive oil as I plan on roasting loads of vegetables and oil carries! Zombi would be suitable, but I can't get past the earth smell :P Silly nose.

I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread or 'jack this one but I decided to err on the side of caution; so mods, feel free to split if you like...

I'm dressing as a rose for Halloween. Red velvet dress and cloche hat, green tights and gloves, brown Victorian boots, and a spiked collar and bracelet for the thorns. :P With appropriate makeup in reds and whites, including a little red cupids bow mouth. Which BPAL should I wear? If I had a rose single note or Rose Red I'd wear that, but I don't. The rosey scents I have are Black Widow, Cancer, The Empress, Jezebel, Silentium Amoris and Wanda. I'm inclining towards Black Widow, but I'm interested in other people's opinions!

Without the Halloween LE's? Possibly Chimera, as it's deliciously spicy. If I get hunter moon before then, I'd go for that. If not, besides Chimera .. probably Scorpio. I do love my scorpio oil, after all.

My Halloween celebrations will mainly be tonight, when I'm going to a Halloween party. I'm going as either an opera singer (viking hat!) or a Puritan (my old chestnut). I'm leaning towards the opera singer. If I do that I'll probably wear Spellbound. If I go for the Puritan I'll probably wear Loviatar. :P

i may dress up as a stepford wife, but i'm not sure. any suggestions on what oils might go with that costume? (so long as they haven't been swapped, i have the oils on this review page.)

of course, i'd prefer to wear samhain, but i have the feeling i won't get it until monday. sigh...

I'm wearing Eternal, in honour of the Bride's flowers at the Haunted Mansion, which I will be riding 'til I get sick.

For the Stepford Wife, I think I'd go with De Sade.

For the person who is bieng a rose, I think that Silentium Amoris may be the best one.

Have fun everyone!

I'll be working all day on Sunday, so... I'm thinking, if all goes according to plan and my Halloween LEs arrive tomorrow [please let the Postal guys not be asshats], I'll most likely wear Dia De Los Muertos. Otherwise, I'll be wearing something random from my collection -- maybe Blood to match my uniform shirt.

Edited by pekeana

I'm going to slather myself in Jack tomorrow and Jack II on Sunday. I really wish we were having some cooler weather though. Rob and I will be working in the garden tomorrow and it's going to be sunny and 82 degrees. :P

I guess Three Witches...........I wish it were going to be Sugar Skull though!!

I guess I'll wear Anne Bonney as I'm going as a pirate. But dang - I was really hoping for Samhain or one of the other limited editions!

I'd hoped for my Halloween oils, too. But it's alright, I think I'll go with Harvest moon or Jack. And really, what's more Halloweeny than Jack? :P

Well, I was planning on wearing Queen Mab, but for some reason I'm in the mood for (Old) Morocco. I may try to layer the two...I'd like to smell spicy. I'm not in a floral mood today.

hehe...i stink to high hades of mabon........mmm that really didn't make much sense did it? *shrugs*

trigger treet!! :P