Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
MiasmaResonance

Pumpkin S'mores Atmosphere Spray

Pumpkin marshmallows smushed into brown sugar-dusted graham crackers with melted chocolate and a hint of campfire smoke.

Oh YUM! I got this yesterday (but stupidly just realized it after checking the CnS), so I just now got to try it out.

This is pumpkiny, sugary, rich, chocolately, smorey deliciousness. As with every BPTP atmo, one spray has amazingly strong throw.

This is the perfect autumn scent for a foodie like me, and I'll def. be using it into the winter too.

:wub2:

This really does remind me of pumpkin s'mores. I get the graham cracker, brown sugar, chocolate, pumpkin, and marshmallow out of this, and it smells sooo goood. :yum: The graham cracker and the brown sugar seem to be the dominant notes. It is also a very potent atmosphere spray that lasts for a really long time! I could detect traces of it in the kitchen the next day.

If you aren't extremely fond of pumpkin, this is more s'more-y than pumpkin-y. It's more like pumpkin spice smores without actual pumpkin. It's a wonderful foodie room spray!

*edit* After this has settled for a few weeks, the pumpkin spice and graham cracker seem to be the dominant notes.

Edited by dementia_divine

This is quite nice and yummy, but not as exciting as I had hoped for. I get a little pumpkin at first spray, but otherwise it's mostly spiced graham crackers and brown sugar. No chocolate or marshmallow that I can detect, and the smoke note is quite light and well-balanced. The throw and staying power seems to be on the moderate side.

Very nice foody scent! The pumpkin is mild but spicy, and there is a hint of chocolate. I don't really get smoke, graham cracker, or marshmallow, but at the same time, this is all well-blended. It's surprisingly soft and fades much quicker than any of my other atmo sprays, even when sprayed on fabric, though it's nice while it lasts.

For those (like me) who appreciate gourmand fragrances -- this is for you!!

I don't get much chocolate or graham cracker but what I do get is pumpkin, spice and gooey marshmallow. This is exactly what I wanted Marshmallow Pumpkin to be. It's warming and delicious and comforting on many levels. I am so glad I bought two of these because my first bottle already has quite a dent in it.

10/10

Sprayed onto a paper towel: I get the brown sugar, the graham crackers, the chocolate, but not much smoke or pumpkin marshmallows. Very nice. :)

This smells like smoky marshmallow graham crackers with a hint of pumpkin. Absolutely delicious, and my husband always hopefully inquires if I've made cookies after I spray it. :lol:

I have so many dark resiny sprays that I really appreciate a good foody one now and then. I am very happy to have a bottle of this.

This spray deserves so much love!

I'm not usually a foodie. Ever. Dark resins and incense are my ticket, but I thought I'd go on a limb to try this one-- because the bptp Weenies this year are made of so much win.

I think the smoke gives this a slightly caramelized-sugar smell which blends seamlessly into the graham cracker note, which is quite prevalent. ETA: I think this could be a chocolate-graham cracker smell to my nose. At first I thought the chocolate was non-existant, but I think it's just hugging the graham crackers!

This is definitely a "pumpkin marshmallow" scent, not a pumpkin and (or with) marshmallows scent. Basically, it's sweet sweet with a hint of pumpkin. But there are no spices, and the pumpkin is not particularly buttery to my nose. But that doesn't make this a raw sugar pumpkin smell either. Very rich without seeming 'buttery'.

This is a shockingly comforting scent. I always spritz my atmo's on my sheets and blankets on my bed for greater staying power, and this is a surprisingly warm and snuggly sleeping scent. For someone who never reaches for foodie smells, I'm considering a bottle of this!

This spray also has great throw (though most bptp atmo's do!)-- one spritz on my bed scents the whole apartment!

Also, my dog loves this scent! After spritzing my bed, be flopped and rolled all over the place to try and wear the scent. :lol:

Edited by liquidtrance

This stuff is SO GOOD! :thud: I'm not usually a foodie either (resin gal!), but lately, I've been wanting to enjoy sweeter scents. I tracked down a bottle of this on the forums and I am SO glad I did. This smells, well, like pumpkin-spiced s'mores, :heart: complete with the graham cracker, chocolate and toasted marshmallow notes. After about 20 minutes of settling into the air, this morphs into a baked chocolate scent and makes my entire home smell as though I have been making brownies. The Labs chocolate note is iffy on my skin but I am absolutely adoring the way it smells wafting through my apartment.

Love this stuff!

Smoky marshmallows and graham cookies. Whiff of chocolate. Super foodie.

It may in fact be too foodie for our household because this smells like baked goods, campfire and all of those dessert things in life.

And now I want smores.

I pulled out my bottle of Pumpkin S'mores atmo spray again once we hit October, and have been dusting my apartment a few times a week with it. I can only use this spray if I'm not hungry, because otherwise I get a serious craving for dessert—that's how realistic the smell is! It's a heavy hit of graham cracker and caramelized sugars, followed by melty chocolate and a hint of smoke and pumpkin. Definitely not pumpkin-forward to my nose, which is actually perfect. It makes my apartment smell like I've been baking something delicious.

If the bath oil released this year is similar, I think there will be a lot of happy campers (and let's face it, happy campers are sort of s'mores' target demo!).

Love! I bought this last year and have sprayed a copious amount since then. It has now settled to heavy on the graham crackers, chocolate-smokiness. Toasted marshmallow is just perfect, and the pumpkin has taken a back seat. Average staying power.

I haven't delved into atmos too much... wasn't sure how I would like them, but I got a partial of this one!! Sadly most of it leaked in the box it came in, but boy did it smell good. I have enough for a couple sprays!!

But YES!!! This smells so amazing!! Before I sprayed it and sniffed it, it smells very close to Pumpkin V 2009 to me, but that is ok, because I LOVE that one as well. I get all the notes.... pumpkin, marshmallow, graham crackers, chocolate and a faint smoky smell, but this is all sweet to me! I need to try more atmos now! ;)

Sweet pumpkin spice in the bottle. When sprayed, I can smell the graham cracker and marshmallow immediately, then a thin layer of chocolate comes out. After it settles, spiced graham cracker is dominant.

Pumpkin S'mores is just divine. Highly recommend for foodies and pumpkin spice fans.