Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In the imp - Foody pumpkin spice. This could work!

Wet - Carnation pumpkin tea. The honey is a little powdery, but the pumpkin is helping straighten out the blend. No milk, no rose.

Drydown - Powderier and powderier. Bergamot steps in as this dries out a bit, but the team of bergamot and pumpkin wasn’t strong enough to keep the rest of Alice in check.

Verdict - The original Alice isn’t for me, but she’s much better in pumpkin form. (Then again, what isn’t?)

In the bottle: pumpkin

Wet on skin: the pumpkin is still pretty strong but the carnation and spice is starting to come out and it makes it a floral pumpkin scent.

Drydown: the pumpkin does fade away first and after is still the floral notes of alice with cream and maybe something else to make it a litle better then actual Alice for me. The throw is light and it does fade away in under an hour.

Not blown away but it was a pretty pumpkin variation.

Initially this is far more pumpkin patch than Alice. Like Alice was swallowed up by the pumpkin patch. Then the carnation peeks out a bit - sort of like one of Alice's feet sticking out from amongst the vines. Then there's pretty much a full scale war between Alice and that pumpkin patch - a war which nobody really wins. It's a pretty good mix in the end. Alice suits the pumpkin patch really well. I also just love the idea for the whole pumpkin patch line. I would love to see it done again another year with different GC scents in the patch.

Alice was one of my first bpal loves, so I'm attached to what it 'should' smell like. I can smell some of the lemony tea, dry carnation and creaminess of Alice, but its stomped all over with cinnamon/pumpkin spice, and it just smells off to me. This dries down to pretty much all cinnamon on my skin.

This feels like a halloween tea party!  It's more pumpkin than Alice on me, but it's a fruity pumpkin.  A nice little dessert of a scent.