Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

White peach, tangerine, and champagne grapes.

Light Happy Peach Punch! Loving it so far! Light bubbly peach but not overly sweet. pure love! Swoon!

Peach II has a very zingy, almost bubbly feeling to it that actually makes it seem like a fruity aquatic to my nose. A very nice scent for hot weather (which was the main reason I picked it up in the unholy stuffy exhibit hall at DragonCon!)

This was the only peach scent from D*C that didn't love my skin. It almost smelled *too* clean and lacks some of the rich depth of the other peace pits. However, I love my complete set and am not *ever* swapping or selling this! The labels are just too adorable. :lol: Perhaps it will age nicely. ;)

Woot! Peach champagne with a citrus zest garnish! zippy! Not too alcoholic though. It is refreshing and amps on me like whoa. I did a slight test from the bottle lip and its straight up the nose and in the eyeballs. It's the cleanest out of the bunch, which is surprising considering the champagne feel. I think I blew my nose out already. oops. Overall, this is a great pick-me-up.

Annnnddd I'm with Glambie on not breaking up the Peach Pit. They're all so different and complimentary. If I swapped this, I'd feel like something was missing/ there'd be a big whole in my collection. ;)

This was the one I was least expecting to work on me--in the past, the champagne and effervescent scents like Geek Goth, Champagne & ____, etc. have sadly fallen flat (no pun intended) on my skin.

But this one is just ever so slightly fizzy, not overly so. It's "clean" like others have said earlier: sweet, a slight bit soapy maybe? It reminds me of lathering up with a peach-scented shower gel, honestly. It's nice, with a medium throw. And yes, the labels are adorable. Thanks to my lovely pickup fairy for hooking me up with this!

So far this is most certainly my favorite. The peach scent isn't overpowering other notes and it has a light sweet effervescent scent and yet it is holding to my skin really well. Very refreshing and a perfect summertime scent. I think the citrus adds to it very well. (another of the peach set I'd tried and I can't remember which one it was now vanished almost instantly to my nose I'll have to wear it around someone else and see if they can still smell it even though I can't.)

ITB: Bright, effervescent champagne with a touch of peach. Gosh, that's so good I would be tempted to drink it if I didn't know better.

Wet: Once on my skin, the tangerine comes out - juicy and invigorating, especially paired with the champagne and peach.

Dry: The intensity of the champagne has diminished some, but not enough to significantly change the scent. It's still bubbly with tones of peach and tangerine underneath. Gorgeous!

I feel like I'm the party pooper for this review, but...yeah.

In the decant, Peach II smells AMAZING! Like, woah! Weirdly reminds me of the fizzing Japanese soda candies. :yum:

On my skin...well, it plays nice while wet. Lots of peach and tangerine, with the bubbly grapes in the background.

And about 10 minutes in, everything goes wrong. It fades to nearly nothing before returning horribly. My peach becomes fabric softener sheets. Nothing of the grapes or tangerine remains either. :cry2:

As much as I wanted to love this scent, I'm very happy now I only went with the decant. To the pile of unloved with it.

This is a very aquatic blend on me. I get a large blast of fizzy citrus with the tangerine, but there is also something almost soapy or soapy floral to it that doesn't please my nose. Peach and tangerine would be nice, I think, but that extra champagne -- which is pure fizz, not sweet grapes -- kills it for me. Really the only one of the whole collection I didn't like.

Effervescent, clear and slightly peachy. This smells kind of like a peach gingerale would if there were such a thing. I really like this, it's not too sweet and would make a great summer scent. BUT it fades within a few minutes on me. I've never had my skin eat up something so quickly. There may be a slight whiff of peach but it is GONE pretty much. Boo.

Peach and fizzy champagne! This reminds me to a Bellini!

It has that light, sparkling fizziness of champagne notes in BPAL blends, with peach sweetness.

Fun, bubbly, party-ready blend.

A more citrusy, sharp version of Peach Champagne. It's fizzy and fruity, but not as sweet or complex as Peach Champagne and has a pronounced aquatic feel. The biggest difference is the dry down. This one dries very light and powdery. It's almost like sniffing a packet of peach lemonade mix.

This is the only event exclusive I've ever been sorry to miss. (And stupid me, I didn't have to miss it in the first place - I had a built-in fairy for D*con and didn't realize it!) Fortunately, the BPAL community is made of awesome, and when I mentioned I wanted it, they helped me get it!!

In the imp, it's almost exactly what it says - Peachy tangerine champagne! Even on, it has a fizzy, tangy quality to it that's almost like carbonation....lovely! The peachy tangerine doesn't change on my skin. And I get champagne fizziness, but not grapes, not even white grapes. This is a light, fruity, fizzy summer scent. I'm SO glad I have an imp of it, and a bottle on the way, because after testing the imp - it wouldn't have been enough!! This is destined to be a favorite.

i wouldn't describe peach ii as smelling like champagne grapes, but straight-up champagne! it's so fizzy but is lighter and drier than the similar peach champagne.

but… oh no. the tangerine. the tangerine and the champagne fizziness, combined, make this smell strongly soapy, like a cleaning product, as the scent dries on my skin. :cry2: it was so fresh and light and fun at first but now i smell like strong, citrus-scented cleaner. nooo!

Edited by porcelina

Wet: I immediately recognize the Lab's amazing champagne note, which I LOVE. It smells like that mixed with Fuzzy Peaches. Which you would think would be a good thing, but on me so far, it's not. It's quite artificial smelling, and a bit unpleasant. It's fading really quickly.

Dry: This ends up smelling like peach soap/shampoo. Which is actually quite pleasant! I don't think I want to smell like it, but I do like the smell and would like my house to smell like it.

In the bottle and my brief skin test I loooooved it. Bubbly, bright, zesty champagne peach.

But on skin during a work-day test it just zapped away to nothing. Sadly a trader for me :(