Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Court Analyst/Strategist

Paratus Bath Oil

Purges your aura of everyday stressors and negativity while actively preparing you for the rigors of ritual work.

I got a bottle of this in early September and have been using it every time I bathe since. A little goes a long way and I basically smooth the oil over my skin from the shoulders and neck downward while visualizing negativity and stress going out of me. I have always felt better after using this and somewhat more relaxed if I was noticeably drained or tense beforehand. There is no real way to tell if that effect is from the oil; however, I find using this bath oil worthwhile before doing ritual work and will use up the bottle until it's gone.

Would I buy another bottle? Not at this time, because there are TALs I'm more interested in getting a bottle of. But it's pleasant to use and I am glad I bought it. I was not using bath oils before this of any kind, but I am a convert to the TAL bath oils now and I expect to use them for years to come as long as these wonderful ritual bath oils are being produced.

Would I recommend it? Yes, to those doing regular ritual work who want to feel cleansed of daily stresses and clutter beforehand. On the other hand, I'd say there are a couple of other TALs that could be used for the same purpose, so go with whichever blend sounds best for your needs.

Other comments: I am very interested in trying other TAL Etsy bath oils in the future. Using this bath oil prompted me to buy a bottle of Ebon Night (bath oil version) and I am eagerly awaiting the next Etsy update to see if any other bath oils are restocked.