Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
luna2119

Attraction

Based on a traditional Conjure formula, our Attraction oil does exactly what it says –it attracts. It acts as a magnet for financial wealth, love, good fortune, friendship, and success. Attraction Oil can be used to great effect when amplifying the power of love, money, and success-drawing spellwork.

My first TAL & first review. *anxious*

The scent alone is amazing, I really did pick the perfect one to grab for my first step into these blends. To me it smells like freshly peeled oranges, and there is something else there. I can't put my finger on it, but what it reminds me of is those NICE orange lozenges.

I originally was going to pick up the Love Attraction, but I thought that this would cover that and other areas where I need attracting.

My experiences - I can be a little shy and fairly awkward when I meet people at first and I get very comfortable with my circle of friends so it is hard for me to venture out and meet new people. After getting this I have definitely noticed a difference, at work and out. I even volunteered to be work at a community festival for the library! Recently I was introduced to a new group of people (mind you, I never go out to meet strangers) but after using this blend i feel comfortable meeting people I don't know as well and going out of that comfort zone.
I also need a little attraction in the relationship area, last week was the first time in a while that I really felt open to talk to new guys and I was a little giddy after I got home and realized that at one point in the evening I was trying to juggle talking to 3 guys at once ^_^

I say that for the efficacy of this blend...it's good! lol

I'm still looking for love but this is helping make sure that I don't go to the wrong places :) So happy I snagged this when I did, it came at just the right time.

Okay, so Attraction just arrived, and I couldn't stop myself from trying it.

It smells like oranges and herbs. Bright zippy citrus.

For me, the smells of citrus is an instant mood lifter. And I always feel like when you're happier, the world is happier. Often times, life is a matter of perspective.

ETA:

So I wore Attraction a few days ago, and it helped with a personal discussion that helped break down some communication barriers. In a way, I think it attracted the conversation and the resolution, which was deeply helpful to me and the other person.

Edited by zankoku_zen

Attraction has a light, pleasant citrus-y scent that reminds me of orange peels and is a very versatile oil - I use it in conjunction with many other TALs in most candle rituals I perform.

Effectiveness: Since I use Attraction in conjunction with various other TALs it is difficult to gauge its effectiveness when used alone, but I do feel it adds to the oomph of my rituals. I also occasionally anoint myself with it and meditate on who and what I want to attract.

Will I keep the bottle? Yes. I've almost finished my bottle because I use this oil so often and recently ordered two Attraction conjure sprays because I know I'll get a lot of use out of them.

Would I recommend Attraction?
Yes, especially if you do a lot of attracting and success-related ritual work.

Edited by Court Analyst/Strategist

I'm needing to move and find an affordable home in the worst housing market ever...with a cat!

i've been using this on candles and I annoint myself with it before invterviews with both building managers/landlords and potential housemates. the gorgeous orange scent (it smells like tearing open the most amazing fresh fruit on a beautiful perfect day...I LOVE this scent) is an instant mood brightener and energizer. I feel relaxed and confident and just plain happy from the moment I put it on until hours later, when the scent has faded to my nose (although running into people on the street hours later, they can smell it and I get a chance to promote bpal and tal as ways to smell fantastic).

I've also had luck in terms of getting offers from places. however, these aren't always the places best for me, but I've gone to them and gotten offers which is huge. so I do think that this tal brings results, but I need to really tune in and use discernment and not just take whatever comes my way.

amazing, gorgeous, effective oil. I've run through half a bottle already since june. I'll miss this one when it's gone. thank you Beth for making this!