Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
thekittenkat

Fairy Hordes Attacking a Bat

Apple blossoms, blackthorn, pansies, alyssum, daphne, poppy, and thyme blossoms assaulting a mossy, clove-touched fuzzy musk.

Many thanks to my wonderful fairy for picking this up for me. :)

When first sprayed on a white and unscented Kleenex tissue, this is very fruity in nature, with a spicy-woodsy undernote, which is probably the clove-touched fuzzy musk. I wish that it would have stayed at this stage, but it slowly morphed into flowers (lovely to be sure!) growing near some moss.

The label is one of those Victorian illos of tiny fairies indeed trying to shoot things at a long-eared bat that has flown near their bower.

I was hoping for a bit more thyme, clove and musk, but this is fairly floral. My dh really likes it though, and he is well through the first half of a bottle. It is in the same family as Butterfly Garden or Witch's Garden, but different too.

I might try layering this with something spicer like East Indian Palace or Unspeakably Evil Temple.

Pretty sure this is what fairy bedsheets smell like. Like wildflowers (but not FLORAL floral) and woodland things and tiny little throw pillows made out of blossom petals that they got at the Faeryland Pier 1.

Wild flowers, apple blossom and green things! It has gotten "I like it!" at home, and I enjoy having a 'fresh' smelling atmo to use.

Pretty, fresh, apple blossom!