Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellebelle

The Horticultural Building

Blue-ribbon squashes, tomato vines, pomegranate rinds, grand displays of hay bales, copious amounts of American beer, and an eleven-ton monstrous cheese.

This sounded so strange, but it's a beautiful, sweet, green scent. I definitely get the vegetal note from the tomato vines and the squashes and I think that the sweetness is from the pomegranate rind. Nothing smells like stinky cheese, so whatever that notes is just rounds it all out. Simply stunning.

Very green, squashy, and vegetal for sure! No cheese, unless that was the slightly musky undertone that grounded it. Overall, way too much like sitting in the middle of a vegetable garden for me, but if you like really green scents, this is for you.

The biggest surprise of the exclusives, for me. I went in hesitant to even smell it, which I think was the cheese, and ended up buying two bottles. It's fresh and sweet and green and absolutely lovely.

Okay, so I'm a plant person and Planting Moon and Hagsgate are like my :thud: scents.

This is completely and perfectly suited to me. Delicious greens, NO florals, and a hint of something savory underneath. I would love to have several bottles of this for summer, since I can see myself going through this like mad.

Just perfect. I actually feel like I'm in the horticulture building at the county fair. :lol:

Fresh squashes, vines, squash blossom, cucumber, and a whiff beery water. It's fresh and green, and overall pleasant, but somehow not entirely to my liking. BOO HISS NOSE. Boo hiss.