Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
fufu_berry

The Agricultural Building Atmosphere Spray

The scent of a 1500lb chocolate Venus de Milo.

Extreme chocolate! Definitely milk chocolate, very sweet and creamy. It's not a complex scent, but if you love chocolate you will probably enjoy it.

I really love this! Chocolate perfumes almost never work on me, no matter how good they smell in the bottle. This way I can enjoy the chocolately goodness without my skin ruining it. My daughter loves it too. When I spray the room, she says "do it again!" I'm now sorely tempted to get a Bliss candle... :wub2:

I love chocolate scents, so this is easily a winner for me. It's not quite like any of bpal's chocolate 'fumes, but it does have a part that reminds me of the warm chocolate brownie scent in Lump of Coal. It's like chocolate brownies, chocolate milk powder, and a creamy caramel tone. Sweet and wonderful.

Whoa! This is delicious!!!!

I totally get fudge brownies plus a hint of caramel or coconut. Milk chocolate never works on my skin, but it definitely works in the house! :wub2:

I attended C2E2 on Friday last year, and this was already sold out by the time I got to the BPAL booth that day. I didn't bother to sniff the tester that was out, since I didn't want to feel even worse about missing out on all the chocolate goodness. I finally snagged a bottle off Etsy, and yay! I sprayed it in my car on my way to work this morning, and my car smelled delicious. Smells like brownies. Fudge brownies. Very yummy, but not cloying. Also, surprisingly not very long-lasting, at least not compared to some of my other atmo sprays. But I'm very happy to finally have this as another memento of my visit to the Lab's booth.

Ok...I don't know HOW I didn't know about this, but thanks to annemathematics, she sent me a sample of this!!

All I can say is....:thud:

Eating chocolate is wonderful!

Wearing a chocolate scent is divine!!

NOW being able to breathe it in....nirvana!!

Hope this makes a comeback!

Creamy milk chocolate indeed. This is like an amped up version of Bliss.

Sadly, I don't need my house to smell like a chocolate shop. It's a little too sweet, rich, foodie for me.

Chicago has some of the worst weather in the country, some of the worst violence in the country, and some of the worst politicians in the country. And yet some us love it so. To me, one of the reasons its so magical, despite all the problems, is that if the wind is just right, and it's well after dark, and you're walking around certain parts of downtown or the gold coast with friends on a rare beautiful summer evening, the streets smell like chocolate.

This is not that scent. I was hoping it would be, even though it's not presenting itself as such. Just the thought of a Chicago themed chocolate atmosphere gave me hope, though. I'd say Bittersweet Chocolate bath oil is much closer. This is nice, but it is very much milk chocolate, with maybe just a hint of almond at the end. It's rich and beautiful milk chocolate, and I'll most likely use up my decant, but I won't be hoarding it on Etsy or anything. I can just walk around downtown.

I like to think of this as sibling repellent. I don't know why, but my siblings really hated this one when they were visiting last summer.

My bottle is almost gone, so I suppose it is time to review it.

This is a pretty intense chocolate scent, and spraying it makes a room smell like brownies have just been taken out of the oven. I also get a bit of coconut and caramel from the scent. Sadly, the scent doesn't last long, but when it is first sprayed, it is pretty strong.

It smells DELICIOUS, and just huffing the small amount that remains in my bottle makes me want brownies. (Good thing I made some last night.)