Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
fufu_berry

The Palace of Electricity

The scent of progress: dynamos and motors, electrical sparks and ozone.

This was very citrus on me, with just a hint of metal. Metal notes usually go aftershave on me, but the ozone kept this pretty fresh and light. It disappeared after only a few minutes.

Very "clean" smelling. The metallic note reminds me strongly of the "metal" in Torture Queen - it's mostly light ozone and high florals. This is a pretty scent, but has low lasting power.

Lemon? Is that you? Come out lemon, I love you...

The ozone in this is reminding me of Stormclouds Over the Midway. It's very fresh and nice.

This starts off smelling like a light, summery aquatic men's cologne - cool, musky, a little citrusy, and with an overall metallic/aquatic feel. The drydown is more cheap laundry soap than cologne. Like huffing a box of laundry soap powder. Not so good.

This starts out a nice, staticky citrus on me (a sweetish lemon), but it gets very ozoney in a short time. It's pretty, but as others have noted, ends up being like dryer sheets. Ah, well!

Wet, this smells like clean guy out of the shower who's used some fancy guy shower gel. Dry, more musky, there's definitely a metallic tinge. So masculine, slightly sharp musky, fresh aftershave. Not for me, but it may smell great on the right guy.

I have been waiting for this scent to arrive in my mailbox for MONTHS, and it finally landed in my hands courtesy of an excellent swapper.

Normally, the BPAL ozone note is superb on me, but this one is slightly overwhelming. The entire combination comes off as that Axe Bodyspray accelerant smell, with a musky aftershave hint. It did not work well for me at all. No citrus, no ozone. Just bodyspray. :(

A very clean/ozone scent. Just stepped out of the shower scent.

Not for me, but on the right guy this could be heavenly.

sparkling clean, a little metallic glint, lots of fresh ozone. it smells like an attractive, freshly-showered man. it is not something i would ever wear, but i can appreciate it. i am going to go put some on my husband and see what it smells like on him!

ok, just tested it on my husband and i was right: he wears it much better than i do! more of the citrus comes out on him and it does not take on the powdery scent that i get when it dries. definitely a must-try for guys!

This starts off with a citrus-tinged cologne-like metal note, and then some ozone joins in, making it a fresh, clean sort of scent. The metal note never goes away, but the ozone note increases in strength with wear.

This isn't a scent I'd wear, but like others have said, this could be really nice to smell on a guy.