Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Rcat53

Fetish/Leather/Latex/Rubber

I am trying to find that perfect fetishistic sent. Pure black shiny leather, polished latex, warm rubber, skin musk, metal buckles and clips and maybe a dash of blood and sweat. Nothing floral at all, and something that makes you feel instantly evil when you wear it.

So far I love Fighter, De Sade and Rivet.Goth, but happy to introduce smokey/incense notes into the mix too! Fighter is the only easy one to get hold of now so would love some more to add to my collection. Any ideas?

I would recommend checking out these from the GC if you haven't already:

*The Black Rider (Marchen) - "Black leather, opoponax, tobacco, and black amber."

*The Red Rider (Marchen) - "Red leather, red moss and balsam." My favorite for a dark and sexy leather blend in the GC right now.

*The White Rider (Marchen)- "White leather and sandalwood." Probably softer and more powdery than what you're looking for, but still.. a nice leather. I actually like these layered together as well.

*Perversion (Ars Amatoria) - "Smoky rum and black tobacco with a whisper of steamy leather with a splash of crystalline chardonnay, layered over a sensual, sweet, and deceptively magnetic base of tonka." This one varies a lot (sometimes heavy on the leather, sometimes I get no leather, depending on the imp/bottle), but can be really nice.

*Tezcatlipoca (Excolo) - "Deep cocoa laced with patchouli, leather armor, ritual incense, and a touch of Xochiquetzal’s flowers." Might not be quite the feel that you're looking for, but it has a really cool & unusual leather, cocoa and dry floral incense to it.

*Hellfire (Sin & Salvation) - "A swirl of pipe tobacco, hot leather, ambergris, dark musk and the lingering incense smoke from their Black Mass." Another one that varies a lot, but I have version of this that are heavy on the leather with some sweet tobacco and incense smoke.

*Liz (Hellboy) - "A light, feminine vanilla floral perfume and a swirl of smoke and leather." Does have a good dose of sweet, powdery vanilla, but the leather and smoke in this is dark, gritty and sexy.

*Sara Pezzini (Witchblade) - "A hint of leather and an understated vintage musk layered over the scent of lightly perspiring, honey-dusted skin." Does have a sweet, clean, honeyed note, but the leather is great and this does have the skin musk in it. Layers well with heavier leather blends too.

*Captain Cully (The Last Unicorn) - "A cocky light musk with leather, tonka, a dusting of dry woods, and a splash of porter."

And, of course, Fetish.Goth has a similar description to what you describe: "Skin musk, slick black leather and wet latex with dark myrrh, patchouli, opoponax." But that's an event exclusive.. the Goth scents show up on ebay a lot, though.

I second the suggestion for The Black Rider and The White Rider. Also The Bow and Crown of Conquest has a nice leather vibe.

For a great rubber scent, check out Bvlgari "Black". Nommie... B)

Edited by Skygal

I've just received a bottle of In His Hands All Thy Cruelties Thrive (notes: gleaming black vetiver, bay laurel, opoponax, hiba wood, Spanish moss, clove, and leather accord). Again, if you like vetiver, it's glorious - well I think so. It has just finished on the web so you'd need to track some down if you like the sound of it - there are probably decants around.

Just got my haute macabre and holy crap if this isn't a fetush scent, black leather scent, then nothing is!

Just got my haute macabre and holy crap if this isn't a fetush scent, black leather scent, then nothing is!

I have ordered that too! Are there any reviews up yet, or could you do one? I might have to order more in the summer then!

Thanks for the recs everyone :D

Banned in Boston ? Description-Obscene, lewd, lascivious, and decidedly objectionable. A filthy, post-coitus scent: sweaty and sweet, laced with laudanum, splashed with booze, and stained by tobacco. Description does not specify leather but I swear I smell it on the dry down. One of my favorite scents.....

I have ordered that too! Are there any reviews up yet, or could you do one? I might have to order more in the summer then!

Thanks for the recs everyone :D

I get strong almost over powering black leather with almond sweetness underneath. This is a knock you out take no prisoners scent:)

I love the dry down, the leather has finally softened, the almond is gone, now a sweet soft spicy black leather.