Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
tziporra

Best Scent to Wear When Naked

I searched all over the forums (search terms nude, nudist, naked) and could not find a thread recommending scents to wear when you aren't wearing anything else.....

I don't want sleepy time scents here, I want the kind of thing you'd wear when standing at he kitchen island on a fresh spring morning and you just got out of the shower and can't bear to have anything next to your skin for awhile and are eating oranges and dribbling juice onto your bare stomach.

Sensual naked, not sexy naked. Scents that feel undressed without being aroused, if that makes sense.

Thanks!

Tzi

For hot weather I think Squirting Cucumbers might be just the right thing, refreshing and sweet and very natural to me.

I'm not quite sure what'd suit colder weather... probably a warm kind of vanilla.

Wish I could walk around naked as much as I want but I'm still living with the family and I don't think they'll approve :blush:

Crib Girls, but I'm also thinking that Quaeris Quot Mihi Basiationes might be great - it just hasn't been the right weather to try it recently!

For me? I like fresh without too clean, sunny, and slightly comforting:

Strawberry Moon 2012(sunny nature girl feel)

Vasilissa(glowing fresh skin)

Tushnamatay(physical and spiritual connectivity. simple contentment.)

Gaoler's Daughter(bright sunny sweet skin).

I don't like to be naked roaming around the house, it doesn't work with my OCD issues, however the times I am naked I LOVE Love Oil #7, it's a TAL.

I'm going to say try the one I'm wearing right now, it smells naked - sensual, not sexy -- Unveil the Grace in Thine Eyes (Orris, luminous ambergris, and golden amber illuminated by a sunlit golden musk.)

Wearing Loosening of the Obi when naked makes me feel like BBC Sherlock's Irene Adler. Sophisticated and powerful... even in the nude, perfect hair, perfectly in control. It's my 'classy naked lady' scent!