Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
EmpressPixie

Implacable Beautiful Tyrant Hair Gloss

Golden amber, frankincense, white ginger, and oudh.

A beautiful ambery frank HG. The oude is barely there and the ginger is very light. This is not an in-your-face sceb4t and good for work. Classic!

Meanwhile, still searching for my in-your-face frank@

Ah, yet another hair gloss I've neglected to review.

Implacable Beautiful Tyrant is the ultimate resinous hair gloss. It's mostly about the frankincense and the golden amber. The oudh here is not the stanky variety, so if you're scared of oudh, don't let it stop you from trying this hair gloss, because it is amazing. The ginger here is really light, and the resins here are really smooth. I love pairing it with scents like Hesiod's Phoenix, Hope and Fear Set Free, and The Magician's Wand. If you enjoy resinous blends, do not overlook this LE-turned-GC gem. :) 

Edited by doomsday_disco

Oops, I too forgot to leave a review! Implacable Beautiful Tyrant is resin heaven. :angel: The oudh is the woody, delicate type, blending with the frankincense. Amber & white ginger provide sweetness. It's wonderful. A great GC staple that harmonizes with resinous blends.

This gloss is easily in my top 3 of deserted island hair glosses (and I own wayyy too many, lol). It’s super sexy to me…mostly amber with a touch of the oude. It’s gorgeous and very reminiscent of Hesiod’s Phoenix or La Gubre Gondola, which I wear quite often with this gloss. I have purchased multiple bottles and will buy more when it comes back! I get TONS of compliments every time I wear it as well. Just fantastic. 💕