Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zombiewench

Lick It Candle

An illuminating double ententre! A sticky, sweet peppermint candy cane with a copious dusting of vanilla.

This is FANTASTIC!! VERY minty - but a soft mint, with all that vanilla. A very sweet candy cane! It's just lovely. I'll be ordering a backup for sure!

The original oil starts out super minty then fades to a slightly minted, sweet vanilla on my skin, but this is a pretty even balance of both I never get from wearing the perfume. It's not a bad thing at all -- just a nice, soft, girly candy cane scent that's enough to make you hungry if you haven't eaten yet! I'd recommend for smaller bedrooms or bathrooms because the throw isn't great but it's still very clearly scented when you're close to the candle itself. It's a really nice alternative to the 'usual' chestnuts-roasting type holiday home smells as well.

This candle is exactly what I'd hoped for: a soft, vanillaic peppermint. I burn it in my bathroom, as it's both invigorating for sluggish mornings and soothing when taking a hot bath. I have one backup left and will be crushed to pieces if it isn't revived for Yule 2013.