Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
stellamaris

The Miskatonic Valley Yuletide Faire Atmosphere Spray

Ancient snow-dusted oaks, oozing pine pitch, ceremonial mulled wine, wafts of incense, dry leaves, warm cookies, a spatter of blood, and hot cocoa with wee little marshmallows.

Love this! It smells predominately sweet at the start, and then evens out to a lush melange of goodness.
Warning, this is whoa, strong. I got yelled at for spraying too much at my first go :lol:

OH yikes, I had such high hopes for this one....alas it has been banned from my house :eek: . I gave it to my sister who likes sweet foodie things.....it has also been banned from her house :eek: :eek: I kind of get a melted brown sugar smell...sprayed it three days ago and it is still lingering. So sad no love at the Yuletide Faire :(

I can't believe how amazing this is. I'm getting a back-up for sure. It reminds me of being up at Lake Tahoe during winter break when inw a kid. The pines outside, playing in the snow and coming inside for hot chocolate, and a slight touch of incense.

So so so good. :wub2:

wow, i wish i could smell all the notes in this, but when i sprayed it, it's strong and sweet and very foodie and smells like maple syrup to me. pure maple syrup and can't smell the other notes.

Edited by theseagrows

This was way too foody for me!

Mostly very, very sweet cookies - it reminds me a lot of Konditerei.

Powerful, but not too strong. :) Mostly the incense is front and center, but all the other notes show up at different times when I sniff. If I were to walk the midway of this faire, I suspect that it would indeed smell just like this--mostly incense, but with different notes appearing and disappearing as one walks by the various Yuletide booths.

Strong sweet foodie with a creepy edge. I get hints of baked goods, oaks, leaves, incense. And blood. Definitely blood.

This is the smell of a pastry in autumn that bites back.

Literally.