Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
pekeana

Wererat-Infested Sewer

WERERAT-INFESTED SEWER
Moist, moss-crusted stone, stagnant, silty wastewater, wererat musk, and wet leather.

So... yes. Wererats and sewers, oh my!

I smell stagnancy and leather and something green and slimy. Not in a bad way, mind you. It's a very warm, if slightly disquieting, scent.

In bottle: Weirdly appealing. The moss here is a sharper sort than normal and the silt and leather are lovely with it, forming and dissolving delightful temporary accords. The musk is subtle and perfect; the stone understated but oh so right. This is a complex dark green moss dominant sort of scent and very exciting. Definitely a keeper.

This is green, mossy and leathery and it has the sweetness I get in some aquatics. It's pleasant and reminds me of some masculine cologne or other. My brain is tricking me into thinking this smells a bit like damp evergreen forest and tobacco too.

Wererats smell of moss and manliness, apparently.

This smells a whole lot like The Rat King plus some faint notes of cold stone and wet evergreen. It's musky, warm, spicy, and masculine without being dirty or earthy. I hope the name isn't scaring people off, because this is great, if a little strong for a room spray - a little goes a long way. I've been spraying paper towels and laying them in the bottom of my closet among the *cough* athletic shoes, which can only be improved by the addition of some wererat funk.

This does remind me to the Rat King +moss +aquatics -dirt. It's mossy, stagnant water, and manly aquatics.

Very atmospheric, but not sure I'd actually want to spray my place to smell like this! :eek:

This goblin squirt was a frimp (fquirt?) from Puddin' in my Etsy order, or I admit I would never had tried it. It's green, mossy, and a slight evergreen scent, and I don't detect the leather. Don't let the name put you off from getting this, because it's very nice! I personally prefer Fae Forest for my "green" atmosphere scent, but am happy I got to try this.

This is the perfect smell of an old abandoned stony sewer. Perfectly green and cold and wet. Moss (big heavy wet moss) dominates this scent.

It's actually very pleasant in an Atmo. It smells great on sheets (which is what I use the atmo's for most of the time) and is very calming in a weird way.

I think this may be my favorite Atmo so far. And that is blowing my mind because this should not be a scent I would enjoy.

It's just so evocative and weird that I can't stop sniffing it. It lasts a good long while too. :wub:

I received this as a sample along with a bundle of imps I purchased recently and was happily surprised to find that this scent is actually quite appealing. It's sharp and green and a little bit musky/spicy. It definitely smells like a nice masculine cologne to me and not at all like the bottom of a sewer as I'd feared.

This is a fun, fantastical interpretation of a sewer's scent and not the actual thing, luckily!

This is a lovely aquatic. The leather note makes this come across as slightly masculine, but overall, I think this is a fun aquatic room spray for summer. There's nothing dank or ratty about it, thankfully! I am going to need a full size of this.

I tested this on a paper towel without reading the notes. The only one I was able to discern was the moss, and I thought there might be a musk, but I was not able to pinpoint the variety. I also thought there might be some sort of dark resin involved, and perhaps a metallic note. Now I see what I was smelling was mostly the moss-covered stone. I didn't get leather from this at all. It's kind of sharp and masculine, but nicer than the notes would leave you to believe. :lol: I'm glad I got a chance to try it, even though it's a little too dark for me.

This is a clean but not sharp aquatic, a soft bluey-greeny moss smell. I don't get leather per se. The water is silty for sure, sweet (although the overall vibe is definitely masculine), a lot like the silty lake water note in Sturgeon Moon. It's more of a movie-set interpretation of rats and stagnant water, not the funky reality, and it is whatever the room-spray equivalent of "wearable" is. Very comforting and cozy sprayed on my favourite blanket.

Definitely getting the musky water when I first sprayed it on my pillow. I didn't look at the notes when I tried it, so to me the moss note almost resembled seaweed. I got a metallic note strangely enough, might have been the stone.

It's a little too dark for my tastes, but it's definitely a unique atmospheric spray and I'm glad to try it. I almost wish I was a Dungeon Master, because I would totally use this if I played D&D in person if we ventured into a sewer or watery place.