Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
pznivy

BPAL that smells like 'One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment' (solved)

Hey everyone,

(Mod please forgive me if this has been asked before, I searched/looked through at least 10 pages and did not see it.)

Tonight before bed I decided to put some One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment in my hair because it was getting pretty tangled. (I'm looking forward to sleeping on it and hopefully waking up with more manageable hair. And yes I know it's not real Argan Oil.)

It actually smells good in my hair, despite the fact that I believe musks, honey, amber, and sandalwood all do not smell good on me, and instead turn into the 'Powder of Death' as sunshinedaisybliss has said.

I looked at the ingredients and all it said was 'fragrance/parfum'. :(

(Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100).

I'd love to find a BPAL equivalent but I have no idea where to start. I welcome all ideas and opinions.

Edited by pznivy

I have the hair oil, not sure if it is the same scent as the treatment, or maybe they are the same thing? Anyway, Morocco reminds me of the scent of it.

I have the hair oil, not sure if it is the same scent as the treatment, or maybe they are the same thing? Anyway, Morocco reminds me of the scent of it.

Agreed. :-) Atleast they certainly smell amazing together!