Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
AuroraLlew

Anechoic Chamber

This oil was created to help facilitate a restoration of instinct and intuition. Anechoic Chamber removes the noise accumulated through years of societal pressure and eases away the spiritual calluses that develop with time. It quiets societal, media, and environmental influences, reconnecting you with your inner voice so that you are enabled to see past artifice and glamours and perceive truth.

Anechoic Chamber silences the noise so you can hear /yourself/ again.

Use on your chakras and to anoint white or pure beeswax candles.

Twilight Alchemy Lab’s Anechoic Chamber oil contains essential oils, absolutes, and CO2 extracts that are organically-grown and pesticide-free, and many of the oils’ components are first distillations from small farms. This oil contains mugwort, orris C02, camphor, jasmine grandiflorum, and blue lotus absolute.

Copied from my review in the TAL Etsy thread:

Anechoic Chamber. How good is this stuff. At first I found if my intent was not specific enough there was a possibility of feeling quite cut off from everyone, but this is not necessarily a bad feeling for me. Some times I just need to have that space. I find I can also use it to keep away distractions at work. As I worked with it more, I realised I could use it and still have a more open relationship with the world around me. Truly, the description of the oil says it is for reconnecting us with ourselves, not only for blocking out the noise. So now I use it more often with the intent to connect me with my higher self and the highest expression of my being, and to clear only the distractions that are keeping me from this expression. I find I can use it for gently shielding myself from all those little things that are keeping me from living a heart centered peaceful existence. Also, it allows me to differentiate the yucky stuff that is a product of what I am picking up from those around me and the yucky stuff I am creating and holding. on to This in turn allows me to more naturally distance myself from other peoples stuff, and it allows me to more easily deal with my own stuff and release it.

Though I still use it just to block everything out sometimes :-)