Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

ESBAT OIL
This is a full moon ritual oil, and is suitable for both celebratory and religious ritual. Like all of our small-batch short-run TAL blends, it contains subtle energies imprinted onto the oil by shifts in intention, subtle changes to the formulas, and the effects of astronomical phenomena. This batch of Esbat oil emphasizes Luna’s sense of mystery and wonder, and as such, this oil can also be used in spellwork to draw into yourself a dreamy, wondrous sort of creativity, to rekindle childlike wonder, and to awaken an understanding and appreciation of the beauty of the Sublime within your soul. It is an oil of understanding your true potential through unconventional means.

This Esbat Oil contains steam-distilled fractionated white camphor, organic clary sage essential oil, orris C02 extract, liquidambar, blue lotus absolute, steam-distilled lemon scented gum essential oil, organic lemon essential oil, Hungarian juniper berry essential oil, and ethically farmed Roman chamomile oil from flowering tops.

I recently had the opportunity to buy a decant of this small-batch oil, and this month's Full Moon seemed a great time to give it a whirl. I really like this--it has a palpable sense of the sacred about it. I get mostly the lemon up front and then the sage, scent-wise; it's got a smoky, incensey vibe to it and I felt a warm, peaceful energy from it. I will definitely use this again on other Esbats.