Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
AuroraLlew

Abundance

Abundance
Like the Abundance Bottle, this is specifically a financial security or wealth blend. This is geared towards making sure your family is fed and housed, that your crops are abundant and healthy, and that you are able to lay the groundwork for a prosperous, secure, successful future.

This bottle contains iron-free patchouli, oakmoss absolute, bayberry oil, cocoa absolute (solvent extraction method), Irish moss distillate, Ceylon cinnamon, steam-distilled cassia, kukui nut oil, and raw sugar.

I love love love Abundance! I feel working with this oil was integral in my getting a much better, higher paying job (I was also working with Benevolent Triple conjunction around the same time). Most often I was anointing a candle and focusing on gratitude for all the good things I have in my life.

I really do feel like it is more for laying down good solid roots than for any kind of instant gratification. I hope it will work just as well for my husband now that I have him using it as well!

I don't really review my TAL oils for scent but I adore this one. I definitely pick up the patchouli, cocoa, cinnamon & cassia, they blend smoothly and seemlessly offering a deep, rich perfume that I would bathe in if I wore these oils as perfume. Not one note seems dominant to me.

Edit to add: while since I made this review (yesterday...) I am happy to report my husband has decided to take a couple of courses to upgrade his education and give him a more clear direction in terms of career, and the goverment is going to pay for it! Also my mother who we live with had repairs done to our dishwasher and fridge only to find out that everything was still covered under warranty :wub2: A nice little added bonus. I have got to start working with this oil again... Edited by AuroraLlew

I've been using abundance on a money draw bag after a series of financial hits. Hubby just applied for and got an extremely well-paying position in the span of 8 days. Pretty spectacular results!

I know that reviewing for the scent is not what TAL is about but since we do apply it, I figured I'd chime in on this one ... was gifted with a small vial of this by one of the kindest and most wonderful forumites out there (who happened to start this thread), who knew that its purpose was one which I could really use.

I have been waiting for the proper time to attempt some sort of mini "ritual" with it but in the meantime, had decanted it to an imp which would fit my homemade BPAL box and in doing so, dropped the teensiest drop on my desk. Not one to waste, I swiped it up with my finger and dabbed on my wrist so here is my review (and maybe my desk will have some good fortune!):

IMP: Sharp and woodsy and evokes images of the first day of school, sharpened pencils, clean pleated uniform jumper and freshly washed white blouse (which means elementary school I guess, back when I loved school and was a star student) ... gender neutral.

ON WRIST: How can I explain this? Perhaps it's just my imagination working overtime but it smells of high hopes realized ... the smell of success.

DRYDOWN: Distinctly cologne but in a pleasant and comforting way. Clean, reassuring. I get no cocoa or cinnamon but the woods and, to a lesser extent, the patchouli are strong.

I look forward to using this in a more cerebral and ritual manner soon.

ETA: I just had to add this. Very shortly after writing this post I got a phone call from my husband who was between gigs (he's a musician) with a little funny story to share ... he'd gotten a phone call from a guy who does the booking for a semi-regular job he does at a chain of bar-restaurants in the area. He had booked him for an upcoming Friday night (a pretty good money job) but turns out he had inadvertently double-booked him with the guy who USUALLY does that particular club and no longer needed him. However, since he didn't want to tick off my husband, he offered to still pay him in full for the gig and let him take the night off. I don't remember the last time he had a Friday night off ... And yes, he got the phone call at almost the exact time I spilled that teensy drop on my desk LOL. Coincidence, he said. MAYYYYYYYbe.

Edited by JazzieCazzie

I posted in the TAL forums about this oil. I think I've used it twice on a candle, and more usually just dabbing a bit on my TAL: money draw bag.

The first most obvious thing I noticed last year was a pear tree on our property. It was the craziest, most *abundant* amount of fruit we've ever gotten in a year... and largest fruits too. We had so much we ended up sharing a lot of them with other family and friends.

The newest thing that just happened was when I dabbed a bit of it on a small green tealight a couple days ago (on a Sunday). I'm moving soon and just wanted to get some good positive vibes and flow going, and had a distinct "I don't want to run short of money/feel super broke" because of this upcoming move (which has been seeming to be more expensive than I initially thought). Well, Monday, I just got a free tea drink due to a contest winning piece my sister gave me. Today (Tuesday) started off with a product trade show at my workplace where I got some nice promotional freebies and snacks, but what impressed me was they had a bunch of prizes to be raffled off, but the lady overseeing everything just motioned to my friend and I and told us to pick one of the gift cards off the table! I ended up with a $10 Subway GC (which is good for a couple of lunches for me when I don't have any to pack). This evening I went into a Starbucks with a friend whom I was giving a ride home to... turned out the 2 staff on hand were friends of his so I ended up getting a free hot chocolate and was handed 3 of those Starbucks cookies (as they were going to throw them out at the end of the day)! Amazing!

I received this in an ebay win about a year ago, and couldn't find a topic for it so just assumed I was forum-challenged in some way. :lol: I've used this a couple of times, annointed my wallet. Nothing major really happened except I guess I get new ideas for getting money, some of which would be pretty difficult for me. I think this opens up doors, whether or not you want to pursue is your choice.

I received this in an ebay win about a year ago, and couldn't find a topic for it so just assumed I was forum-challenged in some way. :lol: I've used this a couple of times, annointed my wallet. Nothing major really happened except I guess I get new ideas for getting money, some of which would be pretty difficult for me. I think this opens up doors, whether or not you want to pursue is your choice.

I think this oil creates this nice flow of abundance around you. It's not an obvious in your face effect. But nice to have. You have to be open to this and take it as it comes though.

Abundance most strongly smells like cassia, cinnamon, bayberry and moss. It smells like a money/fortune blend, but beyond a "quick cash" sort of blend it feels like a scent that beckons for more - better fortunes, better health, better harmony. Just more of what life's bounty has to offer.

I busted this out because after a few years of feeling less, I am ready for more. But to get more, you have to be open to it.

I'll revisit this review with effects, as I don't expect anything that smells like this to be immediate.