Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Alchemist

"Sin City" Themed Scents

Hi everyone,

I just want your help to find a suitable perfume for the character The Customer (Marley Shelton) in the "The Customer Is Always Right" part in Sin City movie.

It is the opening scene.

Here is the summery:

The Salesman (Josh Hartnett) walks onto a penthouse balcony where The Customer (Marley Shelton) looks out over Basin City. He offers her a cigarette and says that she looks like someone who is tired of running and that he will save her. The two share a kiss and he shoots her; she dies in his arms. He says he’ll never know what she was running from but that he’ll cash her check in the morning.

It is very film noir. I want a perfume for myself that will evoke this scene..... :wub:

here is the video:

I hope Beth will create scents for Sin City......

That scene is great. The first scent that came to mind was Luna Negra (The solace of shadows: blackberry and blackcurrant with Nepalese amber, kewda attar, and a deep, rich, sweet dark musk). I keep thinking a floral would fit too but a dark floral like Blood Rose (Sensual, robust, and silken: voluptuous red rose bursting with lascivious red wine and sultry dragon's blood resin).

Gun Moll (As sexy as ox blood lipstick and a Chicago typewriter: honeycomb, red amber, narcissus, bergamot, Zanzibar clove, opium poppy, tobacco leaf, skin musk, dark fruits, night blooming jasmine, tarragon, and gunpowder) would be great I think but is probably going to be hard to find.

Sign in to follow this