Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ella LaRose

Sweet lemony floral?

Damn, you are tormenting me with this Rigorous Love! Now I want to try it.

Have we talked about Phantasm? It's my BFF's favorite BPAL lemon, she loves lemon like me, I just got a frimp, and I am going to try it out.

Can you point me to some that are classically girly florals?

Or even just classic girly? This is so not my scent zone but I would like to find a scent that makes him crazy and he likes perfume girl bright scents:/

Classic girly floral, somewhat tart so it may feel a bit lemony, Leanan Sidhe (GC) really gorgeous. Also if you can wear jasmine, Ave Maria Gratia Plena, which is glorious, and has a bit of lemon peel. You might really dig House of Night as well, it's floral but a little spookier. Both also GC, no hunting required.

Edited by stellamaris

I love Whitechapel. It's lemony and creamy on me. Not floral but I do find it feminine - way more so than the description might suggest (it's in Wanderlust) - A gentlemen's blend, possessed of dignity, charm and refinement, but in truth masking a corrupted, hideous, soulless core. White musk, lime, lilac and citron. - ignore the gentleman's bit!

That's exactly what I was going to suggest ;) Whitechapel is very Lemony on me and fades to a kind of sophisticated vintage citrus blend as the day goes on.

Also I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned But Cheshire Cat from the Mad Tea Party is an intense Grapefruit on me ALL day it's feminine, fruity and lasts absolutely hours on me. The GC describes it thus;

Grapefruit, red currant, dark musk, Roman chamomile, delphinium, and lavender.

<3

SN Devil's Trumpet is a soft lemony floral and you might want to try 51 from Wanderlust. 51 is alot like Clinique's Happy.

You'ld prolly really like Rigorous Love is my guess, because it's light lemon over a deeper chocolate/wood scent.

Phobos and Bones Trombone... I know I'm late to the party here but I gotta put my 2 scents in (I'm punny)

Ooh! Try Santa Eularia des Riu. The description is "Piquant citrus tempered by jasmine, soft Mediterranean herbs, lavender and orange blossom," so it sounds just about right. On me it's more herbs than floral, but the lavender is very present too.

Did anyone suggest Dorian too? On me, it's creamy lemony tea with sexy musk. And it's awesome. :yum: